Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #19
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything XI

“Three. Two. One… Go!” Me and Ollie immediately got up from lying on our backs and began crawling to the end of the garden. The last one to return to Sir would be the first to receive their suppository. I knew that I would need every advantage I could get with the suppositories, I have never been fantastic at holding my bowels and suspected that Ollie had his well-trained with his frequent sessions with Sir.

The grass was dry, the soil beneath it hardened. But I was fast. I made it to the end first, and after a nothing minute of hurried crawling I returned to Sir before Ollie too. He smiled at me, proud of His pet. He dropped a gummy worm onto the floor as a prize for me, still on all fours, I bent down and picked it up with my mouth.

The suppositories went in quickly, and before we knew it, Ollie and I were both diapered and listening to Sir tell us what we would have to do next.

“The game now is simple. You each have two buckets, half full with water. The aim is to get more water in the other persons bucket than there is in yours. You do this by filling your cups with water and then carrying them in your mouth to the other persons bucket. You will remain crawling throughout, these should help you with those.”

He motioned to the two spreader bars by His feet as He bent down to pick one up. He went to Ollie first, and began attaching it to his ankles while continuing to talk. “Time runs out when someone has a messy accident. When I see this has happened, you’re both to stop and join me in the middle.” He finished with Ollie’s spreader bar and moved onto mine. “Oh, and you’ll both by drinking everything in your bucket before we leave this afternoon.

Another trip. My mind didn’t have time to start worrying, soon He had finished attaching my ankles to the spreader bar, pushing my feet over two feet apart. Crawling in with these on was always hard. Sir showed us the cups, plastic and light, they were glued onto padded mittens which went on each of our right hands.

“Get to your buckets.”

I duly padded off to my bucket, it was red like my food bowl. I looked inside – there must have been about five litres in there. I needed to offload as much of it as I could into Ollie’s blue bucket.

“Oh, one more thing.” Sir ran up to me first, holding my diaper from earlier. He laid it flat on the ground and placed my face into it, sideways on, my mouth and nose were covered by it but my eyes saw the dirt over the side. My face went red when I realised what He was doing, wrapping tape around the padding and fastening it onto my head like a muzzle. Looking across the yard to Ollie, I saw his mouth wide open. I don’t think he was expecting such a humiliating use of the dirty diapers.

As Sir ran across to Ollie, I wondered how long this competition would last. All the moving to and fro had already awoken my bowels, I still wasn’t sure whether Sir had put any sort of laxative in my breakfast. I clenched my butt cheeks together.

Ollie began crawling towards me – damn – I wasn’t listening – I missed Sir shouting go. I thrust my cup into the water and began to crawl, with just three legs, two of them attached to a spreader bar, I struggled to build any speed. When Ollie passed me he was two-third of the way towards my bucket and I had yet find a rhythm of crawling with a cup to keep steady. At least he looked ridiculous with a diaper around his face. That thought gave me a chuckle – an inhale of stale piss-stained air which I immediately regretted. I was trapped in this stink. My stink. I slowed in the embarrassment.

I hurried to the end and dunked my first cup in Ollie’s bucket. I turned to return, this time on all fours I knew I could be faster. Ollie was already halfway back but on all fours I could move faster. As the race continued, Ollie began lapping me. I was falling behind here, hideously.

Something inside me moved. I pushed on, not wanting to lose and mess myself in this diaper. The constant waddling crawl on my legs made it extremely hard to keep clenched. Something was slipping – I stopped and tried to compose myself. I breathed in and out heavily and Sir made his was over to investigate. I thought I was going to be alright when I set of again but after only two steps my bowels gave up on me – gallons of poop seemed to sprout out from my arse, filling every crevasse of my diaper.

“And we have a loser!” Ollie came to join Sir and myself. I was shocked, stunned. You cannot get used to the feeling of uncontrollably messing yourself. I didn’t want to move, I was frozen. I felt Sir’s foot under my crotch, spreading the mess forwards. “Okay, lie down.”

I lay flat on my front.

“No silly, on your back.” I grimaced as a rolled onto my back, further squishing the poo into and around the cheeks of my bottom. “Ollie crouch over his head.” Ollie assumed the position over my face, his so-far clean diaper blocking the sun from my eyes. Sir bent down, pulled my own pissy diaper down away from my face, and lifted up my head so that my face pressed into the padding. “Ready?” Unbeknownst to me, Ollie nodded.

“Let it loose.”

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: