View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 11:19 AM   #5
itzlinc25

My biggest fantasy is to be a slave to a rich group of sadomasochists.

I would be walking back to my car late at night when a van pulls up, masked people jump out, grab me, and pull me in the van. A rag with chloroform will be placed over my mouth and I would immediately lose consciousness. I would awaken the next day completely naked and chained in a huge basement. An instructor walks in and tells me we are miles from civilization and I am a newly acquired slave to be used by powerful sadomasochists. There are also several other slaves and based on performance, few will be rewarded while most punished. Slaves have lost all rights including the right to speak, look around, orgasm, and pee/poop. They are to be completely naked at all times (summer or winter), fully shaved, locked in chastity with a pee and butt plug. They are kept muscular and slim. There are a variety of chores to do as well as games to play that include bondage, humiliation, sm, just about every single fetish. The sadomasochists rotate slaves every now and then and have different fetishes so you never know what you are in for.

I could keep going but I'd be here all night typing this out.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote