Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:19 AM   #15
HHHobo

Default Chspter 4

Thanks for the positive feedback. Sorry I didn't mark it correctly. It is definitely fiction. I wrote it four years ago, but this is the first time I have posted it anywhere. It will go on for quite a while. It's over 120 pages in Word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
At some point in each of our games, we stopped the truth part and allowed more than one person to be dared at a time. This night, no one had chosen truth for a while. Bridget was looking for others to find their way to a greater state of undress. We all discussed the proposal briefly. Brianna and I were clearly in favor of such a change. The others were more reluctant. Molly pointed out that it was beginning to get late, so it might not be a bad idea. That convinced enough of the others to make the change. That meant that if any single person chickened out, they all chickened out and lost clothing. The only exceptions were people already naked. They had to do the dare anyway. Sometimes the dare has to be restructured to enable it to be performed. This night that would wait for awhile. The focus was going to be on the clothed members who had thus far been relatively neglected.

Noting that Brian and Molly were fully clothed, Bridget challenged them both. She named Molly first. That meant that Molly would be the next player to dare. Bridget set them up perfectly. The dare was easy, but the conditions guaranteed that Brian would chicken out and take Molly with him. The two were to put their hands behind their backs and French kiss for five minutes without coming up for air. The catch was that Brian had to do it with his fly open. He was almost certain to get a woody, and it might find its way into the open air. Brian quickly declined, and the two chickens quickly took off their shoes.

Meanwhile I was beginning to feel conspicuous again. I kept catching myself starting to cross my legs, or cover up in some other manner. The last thing I wanted was a paddling on my bare bum, but my natural reflexes led me to tempt fate.

Molly noted that two people had been almost invisible since early in the game. She challenged both Libby and Colleen, in that order. Colleen was a little more vulnerable than most, since she had been playing tennis with Bridget earlier and had a tennis dress on. Libby had her own issue, since she had foregone socks that day. Molly dared them to have a pudding eating contest with the winner keeping all of her clothes, while the loser took off two pieces. Libby and Colleen stared at each other while the rest of us encouraged them to do it. “Why not”, asked Libby, “Let’s take a chance.” “OK”, replied Colleen. Two pie-sized plates were brought out, filled with chocolate pudding, and covered in whipped cream. The two girls had their hands tied behind their backs. They were blindfolded to make it hard for them to see what they had left to eat, and to make it impossible to know if they were winning or losing. Molly called, “GO!” Off they went, practically inhaling the pudding and whipped cream. Their faces were totally covered and it got into their hair. The race was very close. Lots of teasing, helpful directions, and misleading “hints” came from the spectators. Molly was judging the contest and finally ruled that Colleen had won. The two girls cleaned up and all watched as Libby removed her jeans and t-shirt to be as undressed as Bridget.

Libby now dared the whole group that had only lost their shoes – Brian, Molly, Rachel, and Colleen. Molly and Colleen immediately objected that they were immune, because for Molly it was a dare-back, and for Colleen it was a repeat. Libby blushed at her, because it meant that she had to lose another piece of clothing, and she had to give up her dare to Colleen. She also lost her immunity to be dared. Very reluctantly she removed her bra. Libby has the biggest boobs in the club, and my prick started to become hard at the sight of those jugs bouncing around free.

Colleen sensed Libby’s vulnerability and saw a chance to embarrass me. She dared the two of us to do a tickling dare. Libby would be tied up and I would have to tickle her with my dick for ten minutes. Libby is not very ticklish and certainly didn’t want to lose her panties. She agreed to the dare and I had no choice. They tied her up, and I started to tickle her. I held my cock and stuck it into her arm pits, wiggling it around. Libby giggled and squirmed. I got very hard. Brianna yelled for me to tickle her face and neck. I put my willy at then end of her nose. She tried to wriggle out of the way. “No fair”, called Colleen, “Let him tickle you, or we’ll take off your panties.” Libby tried, but it was too much for her. Molly came over and held her head, while I worked my cock all over her face and neck. Then with just a couple of minutes to go, I moved and tickled her inner thighs. That did it. Libby broke out in hysterical laughter and pleaded for me to stop. I kept on as I didn’t want to not finish the dare, but Libby hollered, “STOP!” I paused, and Colleen said, “If he stops now, you lose your panties.” “I don’t care”, replied Libby, “I just can’t take any more.” “Am I a failure, too?”, I inquired. “No”, Colleen replied, “You held up your end.”

Now we watched with bated breath. Libby’s legs were untied first. Brianna and Molly were doing the dirty work, so I knew that Libby wasn’t going to get any favors. Before she could protest, they had slid her panties off her legs. Her bush was there for all to see. Not only did she have the biggest jugs, but she had the fullest bush in the club. She was blushing bright red as her hands were untied. Now she joined Brianna and me in the naked division.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HHHobo for this post: