View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:12 AM   #8
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacefass View Post
So you like being humiliated by strangers? Ooooh I have some ideas. Let's start you off easy. Get a permanent marker and a skirt or dress. You will also need a white board or something else to write on.

You are going to write on the whiteboard "write nasty things on my ass. Let this whore know what a dumb slut she is." You will take this to a public place (as public as you are comfortable with - doesn't have to be super busy but there should be a high chance that somebody sees you.) You will set up the sign and put the marker next to it. You will then hike up your skirt exposing your ass. You will kneel with your face in the ground so you cannot see if anybody is coming. You will stay like this for 10 minutes... or until your ass runs out of room for more words. Whichever comes first.

Make sure you take note of how many words are written on you. I will take that number into account for your next task.
Thank you so much, I will try it tomorrow at one of the park and share an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
Maybe a fun rule for then your at home at least 1 hole must be filled
And must feel full
Should be only at home or outside too, except work?

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote