View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #7
diaperkitten

I all most jumped when I got another texted. I read it and sighed. Was I really going to send him more pictures....well I guess I have no choice. I sent him around 40 pictures of 20 pairs of panties. There were girls shorts, baggy boxer style girl shorts, plain black panties, granny panties, babyish panties with cookie monster and elmo on them and baby pink and yellow ones. All most all of them had pee stains and some of them had skid marks from ether when I didn't wipe my bottom well enough or had a poopy accident.

I texted him back honestly thinking him knowing this couldn't make things any worse and I was getting kinda hot. That was also noticeable in some of the pictures I had cum stains on my panties.The text said:

• what do you get out of wetting yourself?: It makes me feel like a naughty little girl.
• ever wet yourself in public?:Yes by accident every day I leak most of the time it isn't noticeably.
• ever pooped yourself?: Yes
• ever pooped yourself in public?: Yes once by accident
• do you ever wear diapers?:No
• what is the furthest you've ever gone with a guy? A girl?: Guy let him feel me up but no kissing and with a girl cuddling naked, fondling biting, making out and rubbing over panties.
• what is your orientation?: Lesbain

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote