Old 06-20-2022, 03:27 AM   #5
Drea
Account Banned

1. How Old Are you?
2. Gender
Female
3. How far have you 'gone' sexually?
Not sure what you mean
4. What are your general thoughts on masturbation?
Never thought about it really but eh okay not a topic I concern myself with at the moment
5. When and how were you first aware of masturbation, what were you told and what did you think of it at the time? (ie sex ed, 'the talk' with parents, siblings, friends etc)
Sex ed in school, it was just introduced kind of like the term not much info and jjst dismissed it.
6.When you do dares/truthes (or dare people) do you find them sexually arousing? If not what kind of enjoyment is it that you find?
No, it's just a thrill..don't know how to explain it properly
7. Have you ever tried to masturbate? What was your experience?
No
8. If not have you ever come close or stopped yourself? What happened etc
Not exactly
9. Do you see yourself masturbating in the future or is it something you don't think you'll ever do? If yes what is it that you think will make you ready to do it?
Maybe not. If it does happen naturally then okay
10.If you are a virgin do you in someway connect your virginity to also not masturbating or having an orgasm?
Yes, and yes. Not essential but it does kind of affect
11.Have you ever wondered what an orgasm feels like (I'm presuming you haven't had one)
Can't imagine even if tried to
12. Have you ever seen or watched someone male or female doing it? (online or real life) Would you want to see it?
No & no
13. Do you think you would know what to do if you ever decided to do it?
I don't think I'll be doing it
14. When you are sexually aroused, what do you do to relive the tension?
Not experienced it yet.

I think thats all I got. It would be different for different people too. Don't know if I got my point across because feelings are kind of difficult to explain
Drea is offline   Reply With Quote