Thread: Abduction
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #20
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa View Post
This was a really good story although I think the forced circumcision part was a little bit much. Had this been a light-hearted story about an innocent and harmless abduction and rape of a minor which would only result in physchological and emotional anguish and scarring which would require years of therapy to alleviate pain of, this would have been a much better story, in my opinion. However, when the boy was also physically and permanently mutilated, I think the story crossed a line.
It's not meant to be light-hearted, it's supposed to be graphic. By the way, there are no ages mentioned in the entire story so by saying the 'rape of a minor' you're wrong, it's left open for the reader to decide what age they chose to think of the characters as, so that would be your decision.

It's in the Mature Story catagory because it crosses lines.

You can please some of the people, all of the time

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote