Thread: Fiction: An Invitation
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
LittleBoPeep

Post Part 3. Or III, if you're Roman.

Here it is, part 3. Enjoy.

Part 3 of An Invitation

BLAIRE

Friday, at 2:25pm: School had just let out, and I was walking home with Jen. I could see that she too was anxious about the truth or dare game planned for later tonight. After walking for a few minutes, we reached my house. After cordially greeting my mother, we walked upstairs to my room: rather plain, but nonetheless functional. Jen set her stuff down in the corner of my room next to the only window, and then went into my bathroom (which was, thank god, connected to my room- perfect for my... obsession) to change into normal clothes. I sat still, gazing out of the window at the birds nest in a tree that reached right beside my window. Suddenly struck by a certain... sensation, I felt the urge to touch myself. Knowing that Jen usually took forever in the bathroom, I allowed myself to begin stroking myself, slowly, softly, while watching the birds.

NICK

At 2:15, school let out. At 2:17, I was on my way home. At 2:23, I was there. I walked inside our back door and into our kitchen, where I was immediately greeted by my father, who appeared to be trying to pack 20-days-worth of items into his little backpack. After watching him struggle for a few seconds, I went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Napple, my (and Jo's) all time favorite beverage. As if reading my thoughts about Jo, my father looked up at me and said, "Oh, by the way... Your sister Jo told me that you were to meet her in the attic when you got home... Terribly important, it seemed... You might well hurry up there now." Brought back into reality, I remembered.. Our truth or dare game! It was tonight, in just a few hours! I left my barely touched bottle of soda on the counter and dashed upstairs to the attic... Which, let me explain, is not just some rats hole of a storage room- it has walls, flooring, lights - Jo tricked the entire room out a summer or two ago. It was her favorite place to hang out... And mine too! As I opened the attic door, I *heard Jo's voice, "You'll never believe what I have set up!"

BLAIRE

I began making circles around it- that was what made it feel the best, I had learned. I listened to the chirping birds, and tried to match their rhythm with my strokes. 1 and 2 and 3 and... I let out a soft moan. I then hesitantly looked up at the bathroom door where, thankfully, Jen was still busy. Since I knew it would take her at least another 10 minutes, I slowly inserted my middle finger into my narrow slit, which was already fairly wet. Damn, it felt so good. Looking back out at the birds, I saw the mother feeding two of the youngest ones. I decided to try to mirror her actions with my finger... As the mother threw up (***LITTLEBOPEEP NOTE: I have no real idea how birds feed each other, and have no intention of looking it up. Bear with me, please.) her food into the little ones, I pushed my finger in further. As she drew back, I drew back as well. And again. In just a few moments, I was in pure ecstasy. Moaning softly, I slowly moved my left hand up my side, towards my little breats. I was somewhat embarrassed by them, actually- they seemed sizes smaller than all of the other girls. While continuing to push in and out in rhythm with the birds, I reached under the bra that my mother had bought for me a few weeks ago and gently squeezed one of my nipples. I suddenly uttered a loud moan. At the same time, Jen opened the bathroom door...

TO BE CONTINUED...

And the next chapter is where things get a bit crazy. So bear with me, dear readers, as I attempt to sort things out. More posts.. Soon. Then again, there _is_ that whole school thing... Oh well. Hopefully another post in maybe 24-36 hrs. Comments on this part, are, as usual, LOVED! If I made any more mistakes, tell me that too, please! -LittleBoPeep
LittleBoPeep is offline   Reply With Quote