Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
FLCL

Chapter 5

"Well, that wasn't obvious," I responded sarcastically, eliciting giggles from the conspirators, "dare."

Dakota didn't waste any time giving me my dare, "I dare you to let us all fully inspect your dick."

My stomach was swimming, my dick inflating. "What does that even mean?" I asked.

Dakota explained, "Pull it out so we can all look at it and touch it." They were all staring at me, grinning from ear to ear. My dick was now becoming erect.

"Jesus Christ," I complained, "you're serious?" To my surprise, Lindsay pressed the issue, "You have to do it!"

I was terrified; excited, but terrified. I was as much a virgin as Lindsay. I had no idea how my penis would stack up against the others the girls had seen. For all I knew, I was about to have five girls pointing and laughing at my dick. On the other hand, my dick was now harder than it had ever been. So hard, it actually hurt a little. The thought of five pretty girls playing with my dick was so fucking hot.

I stood up. The girls gathered in front of me. They cheered, "woo!" as I untied the drawstring in my shorts. I waited a second, considering what was about to happen. The girls were giggling in suspense. I took a deep breath and pulled down the front of my shorts, revealing my erect dick.

There was a half second of silence, but it felt like an hour. The girls were all smiling, their eyes locked on my dick. Why were they smiling? What were they thinking?

Then Dakota broke the silence, "Wow Pat, you've got a lot of dick there." She stroked it down one side and then patted me twice under my balls. An intense sensation of pleasure shot through my body, causing my knees to weaken and my body to quiver.

Sarah agreed with Dakota, "I know, right?" She reached out and grabbed my shaft, feeling its thickness. She gripped it tightly and stared into my eyes. I wanted her so badly in that moment; I felt like she owned me; I never wanted her to let go.

Brittany moved in after Sarah moved away. She shot me a playful smile, pulled down on my shaft, and released causing my dick to slap against my stomach. The eruption of laughter that followed lasted for half a minute. I was so embarrassed, standing there with my dick hanging out, getting laughed at by all these pretty girls. "Look, he's blushing!" observed Rachel, causing more laughter and further embarrassment. I just had to stand there with my dick fully exposed, waiting for it to stop.

After the laughter subsided, Lindsay came in for her inspection. She got closer than any of the other girls. She handled it so gently, looking at it from all angles. She spent a good deal of time just touching and playing with my balls. At one point she said, "This is not what I expected these to feel like." Sarah and Dakota were whispering something back and forth; I assume it was about Lindsay. With every turn, brush, and grab of my rock hard dick, I shook and quivered a little. "I like how sensitive you are to it," Lindsay said smiling. "It's like I can control you... Like a joystick!"

Rachel eventually had to intervene, "I think you've had enough Lindsay." Lindsay complained, "Aw, but I like it" as she sat down from her kneeling position. "You'll be a slut in no time!" joked Sarah. Even I had to laugh at that. Lindsay beamed a bashful smile.

It was Rachel's turn. I was almost done, but the look in her eyes didn't give me any relief. She looked as if she had some kind of evil plan. She grabbed my dick and started pumping and stroking quickly. "She's trying to make me cum in front of everyone!" I thought in horror. My head rolled back and I started moaning involuntarily, "uh uh uh." Lindsay reacted, "Oh my god." Then right as I was about to cum, right when I started wanting her to do it, wanting her to finish me off and give me release, she stopped. She sat back down and said, "Maybe later big guy."

The girls were smiling at each other. I felt completely bewildered. It actually took me a second to rationalize what had just happened and what was happening now. Then everything hit me at once. "Your dick's hanging out and you have sex face," came a voice inside my head. I pulled up my shorts, cleared my throat, and sat down very quickly. It felt quite awkward. Then Sarah confirmed with sarcasm, "Smooth."

"Can we get back to the game please?" I begged.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote