View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 06:58 AM   #14
7Clubs

Default Part 7

As I re-entered Kate’s bedroom, it felt as though I was having an out of body experience. I could see Kate’s lips moving as she spoke to me, but I couldn't bring myself to focus on the words she was saying. I’m not shore If I responded to her, but before I knew it the lights were off and I was lying on the floor in my make shift bed, which Kate must have put together while I was in the bathroom.

I didn’t even try to sleep. I just lay there, staring up at the ceiling as I waited for the after effects of my time in the hallway to dissipate. But this euphoric feeling running through my body didn't go away; it just stayed there burning like a small flame, gradually getting stronger and stronger. I kept running trough scenarios in my mind; of me being out there on the corridor like before, except this time Simon actually did come out of his room. I would stand there in front of him, unable to move, and like Kate said I would be practically naked. Then the scenario changed, and I was no longer practically naked, I was naked.

It was only then that I realised that my hand had once again found its way between my legs. Kate was no more than few feet away from me, and there I was masturbating beside her. Fortunately at least an hour had passed since we turned off the light, so I was pretty confident that Kate was fast asleep.

I knew that I should try and get a grip of myself, that I should just go to sleep and be over with this crazy day, yet still my mind wandering back to the thought of being naked in front of Simon – in front of anyone. Neither the thoughts or the feelings would go away, they just continued to grow and grow, until I thought I would go crazy unless I acted upon them soon. So that’s what I did.

With shaky legs I slowly stood up besides Kate’s bed. The void of the room washed over me, making the beating of my heart that much more pronounced, which in turn only added fuel the flames now raging inside of me. The mix of fear and excitement in my lower belly was incredible; it was almost like I was readying myself down there for what was to come. I took a deep calculated breath in, and then I continued my agonisingly slow movements as I lifted my hands to the straps on my shoulders. I waited a second, teasing myself, prolonging the moment. Then swipe. My hands knocked the thin straps to the side and my only piece of clothing went plummeting to the floor. I was left standing there completely naked, as Kate slept on peacefully.

My nipples noticed the lack of protection immediately, and responded to the cooler environment appropriately. I could feel the wetness at the opening of my cunt, and my fingers twitched as I restrained myself from touching. Not yet, I told myself. I was now fully immersed in the effects of my depraved hornyness, and in that mind set, I thought it appropriate to earn my prize. My fantasy of getting caught in the hallway was still fresh in my mind, so I decided to create a game for myself, my own private version of truth or dare. And my dare was to go out into the hallway.

Last edited by 7Clubs; 11-28-2015 at 04:31 AM.
7Clubs is offline   Reply With Quote