Thread: Non-Fiction: The life of footballdare.
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #14
footballdare
getDare Sweetheart

23/05/03, Dublin, Eire

Eventually we all ended up naked, as is normal for a game of dares, and we were still a fair way away from the 100 point winning mark. Nothing really happened for a while, with it all ticking along with bog standard, fairly boring dares.
That was until Jess decided to do something completely unusual for her, and went with the level 10 dare, the hardest dare there was. There was no real need to do this, as the scores were all fairly even. None of us had expected it, so it took us all a while to think of what the dare for her could be.

After almost 5 minutes of delibiration we decided that she would have to do a dare with somone in the group that she chose. The dare was to spend the rest of the game tied to somone else, naked, face to face, the person who she decided to be tied to would also get 10 points. She decided that she was going to be tied up with Alex, so we pushed them into each other, and tied their wrists, ankles and waist together, so they could not move individually of each other. Jess was about 2 inches smaller than Ales, so her eyes were at about the level of his mouth, her small boobs were pushing tightly into the bottom of his stomach, and his semi-hard penis was pushing just into the bottom of her hard stomach, with it's tip roughly in line with her Belly-button. We then had them walk around the room like it, as they attempted to walk Jess's stomach and Alex's knob were pushing and grinding against each other. For some reason Alex found this absolutely hilarious, and was giggling the whole way around the room, jess on the other hand was trying to stare straight ahead to where she was trying to go, and looked quite worried about something.

A couple of goes later, I was being left behind, and asked for my second level 10 of the night. The respnse to my request came quicker than that of Blathnaids, and I was told that I was going to be tied to the door handle by my balls. A bit of string was looped round, and tied by Blathnaid's small nimble hands, with the other end tied to the door handle. I had about a foot to spare, could not turn around to face the play without the string pressing up against my belly and hips, and giving my balls a good painful tug. I had a feeling this would tie in with later dares.(If you'll excuse the pun).
MORE TO COME

sorry about the really short chapters, these pain killers I'm on arre stronger than a lot of stuff I've smoked, and I can't concentrate at all. If you feel the need to punish me for the short chapter (and please do), theres a link to a TORD ONLINE thread in my sig.
Cheers, footballdare.

M/Northern Ireland
Limits: Public, Poo
Is fear ciúin mé
Éirinn go Brách

Tumblr: http://footballdare.tumblr.com/
footballdare is offline   Reply With Quote