Thread: Anal Truths
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #14
b0ris

What is the most painful thing you have put in your anus? When I was still quite young, I experimented with a hairbrush, always while was taking a bath. One day I got so excited I tried the bristle side... It was a round brush, not very wide and the hairs had these tiny plastic balls at the end. Going in was actually a very nice sensation, but to take it out, the hairs had to reverse direction...
I never tried any "chemicals" (pepper, icy-hot,...) yet.

What is the largest thing you have put in your anus? Big aerosol can

How do you like your enemas? I take repeated enemas: I usually go through 2 or more buckets. To have fast flow I use a wide tube and put the bucket as near to the ceiling as possible. The water flows using the siphon mechanism. I use mostly plain water but the temperature varies from rather hot to melted snow
Tordalk: You don't need an enema bag to do a good enema: just a piece of tube

Would you go out wearing a butt plug? Never considered it: I don't own a butt plug.

Would you sleep wearing a butt plug? Never considered it: I don't own a butt plug.

Have you ever had any bad experiences? (Things getting lost, too much pain... et cetera). I once did a marathon: just keep repeating enemas over and over again without stopping. I don't know how many I got, but I was really sick all of a sudden... Fainting etc... I think that my colon absorbed too much water, making my blood sugar lever drop too low in the "watery" blood... That might have been a close call actually: Don't try this at home kiddies.

Is anal a turn on, a punishment or both? Can be both: "it hurts so good"

Is there anything in your anus right now? Last nights New Years dinner?