Thread: Fiction: Bad Girl
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 11:52 AM   #7
Whispering Dom

You’re somewhat disconsolately pushing the cart around the store as I, somewhat aimlessly, shop. I didn’t really want to get anything, just wanted to bring you out like this. You do look good in that dress, I have to say. I really like the way it shows your legs off, but despite the fact that it’s short, really quite short, you are entirely decent. Although I can tell that you don’t feel that way. I have no idea whether you used to go out commando before I knew you, but I doubt it. Although you’re very uninhibited around me, totally happy being naked anywhere around the house, I get the feeling that outside, in your normal life, you’re a very conventional girl.

I stop to look at the fish counter. I always like to see what they have.

“Are we getting things for dinner then?” I look round at you. You are leaning on the cart, watching me. I stop and think, an idea suddenly springing into my mind.

“No” I say. “Just looking. I thought we’d go out for dinner tonight.” You are looking at me. “Would you like that?” You seem to be thinking about it. Finally you speak, very quietly.

“You’re not going to make me go out dressed like this are you?” You look unhappily around the store as if you’re expecting that everyone is staring at you. They’re not, despite your lovely legs being on display. I laugh.

“No. Of course not.” You look relieved. “I’ll tell you what, you can wear whatever you like.” You actually smile. “So you’d like to go out tonight?” You nod.

“Yes, that sounds great.” You look much happier, and I almost feel guilty for making you come out like this now. Almost. I mean, I never want to do anything that might hurt you in any way, but at the same time, I want to have my fun with you, want to push your boundaries where I can. Want to give you the best experience of being a submissive that I can. And while you may be wearing whatever you want tonight, there are going to be two little things that I will be insisting on…

We carry on around the store, your mood seems to have improved tremendously, and of course, I’m pleased about that. But I’m not done with you just yet.

Most grocery stores put everything within easy reach of the customer, after all, if they can’t reach it, they’re unlikely to buy it. And this store is no different. Except for one little area… It’s not a big chain grocery store, much more local, although still a good size, and in this one there’s a few aisles dedicated to all sorts of homeopathic and organic stuff like soaps and shampoos, skin creams and lotions. And in this area, the top shelves are just a little higher than everywhere else. Still reachable, but you’d need to stretch to reach up. I head into one of the aisles, you follow, not really paying attention, which is perfect.

A little way down the aisle I stop. There’s nothing here I’m interested in, but that doesn’t matter. We are practically alone in the aisle, at the other end, a good twenty feet away, maybe more is another couple, the woman looking intently at something, the guy clearly bored out of his mind. But he has noticed your legs, and is casting furtive glances this way. I look at you. In your newly happy mood, you’ve stopped worrying and haven’t seemed to notice them.

“You see that up there” I say, pointing at something on the top shelf - I don’t even know what it is. You look up at it. “Could you reach up and get that down for me.” I ask, as innocently as I can. You shrug, but leave the cart and start to reach up. As you do, your dress starts to lift, and clearly you can feel that you are beginning to expose more than just your legs. You reach down with one hand, trying to pull the hem of the dress down, but in doing so you can’t quite reach what I pointed at. You stop and turn to look at me.

“I can’t reach it” you say. I smile, again, trying to be innocent.

“Well, just stand up on tip toes.” You look at me, awareness beginning to show in your face. “You’re nearly there.” I say brightly.

“Can’t you get it?” You say. I’m pretty sure that you’ve figured out what my game is now, so I change tack slightly.

“Yes.” I say. “I could reach it, but I’ve asked you to get it for me.” I look you in the eye. You’ve obviously figured out what I’m doing and are clearly thinking furiously of a way you can avoid it. You step a little closer to me and whisper.

“I can’t. My dress will ride up.” You pause, look pleadingly at me. “My butt will show.” I raise my eyebrows. “Please. Don’t make me do that.”

“If you do it quickly, nobody will see.” My eyes are drilling into you. “Well, except me. But you don’t mind me seeing your butt do you?” You’re squirming.

“No, but…” You look around. “We’re in public. Please.” I look up and down the aisle. The other couple are still there, but still a fair way away.

“I want you to do this.” I say. “I want you to do it for me.” You look at me unhappily. “If you do it quickly, the chances of anybody seeing anything are tiny.” I can see you are trying to figure out how to get out of it, but at the same time, the fact that it’s a struggle shows me that you do want to please me, and that makes me happy. You purse your lips, look up and down the aisle, see the other couple, but at this moment the woman has asked the guy to look at something with her, so they are not paying us any attention at all. You take a deep breath.

“Ok.” You say, and turn back to the shelf. You take one more look up and down the aisle, then reach up, go up on tiptoes, and as you do, the dress rides up and your gorgeous butt is exposed. Almost as soon as it is you have grabbed the thing and the dress has come back down again. You turn to me, flushed, and hand me the thing. I look at it, still no idea what it is. I consider telling you that after all I don’t want it and you should put it back, but I’m not going to push my luck, so I put it in the cart. Of course, seeing your naked butt exposed like that has made me want to do more. But not here in the store, I think. I have a better idea.

“Good girl” I say. “Come on let’s go shall we.” I look down the aisle, notice the guy is looking at you again, not furtively, staring. I wonder whether he got a nice treat… You follow me, pushing the cart, your face still flushed. Certainly from embarrassment, but I have a feeling there’s a little bit of excitement in there too. You know you were exposed, even if only a tiny bit, and as I had hoped, perhaps anticipated, you had enjoyed it.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: