View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:22 AM   #11
kearns

I really love stories where someone is kidnapped or blackmailed into slavery, especially when they can never return to their old life. I'm also really into ponygirls, body modification, and toilet slaves. The result is the second part of my twisted tale. I would never do anything like this in real life, so please comment on the story and not how messed up I am. Also, if anyone wants to discuss any elements here in this chapter (or panties/bras and forced feminization, my other major fetishes), or wants to pass along any similar stories or web sites, please PM me. I'm always willing to talk.

Part Two

"Rise and shine, my little pony!"
Kate opened her eyes to find her Master in front of her, removing the headphones that made her task of sleeping that much more difficult.
"Big day for you, we start your training!" he said, setting the headphones to the side and picking up a large silver pail.
Kate simply watched her Master pick up the pail with a blank expression that quickly turned to disgust when he splashed the contents on her face and chest. Without even seeing the contents of the pail she could tell by its smell it was her Master's urine.
"There's your bath for today. Now we gotta wash your hair."
Cunt gulped as she remembered her Master's words from yesterday. Her Master slipped into two rubber gloves like a doctor would wear, then picked up a piece of solid waste from a second pail. Cunt wished she could use her hands, even if it was to only cover her nose.
"A little more piss to wetten your hair, I think," her Master stated matter-of-factly, using his free hands to dump the rest of the first pail's contents over her head. "And now..." Master finished to himself, taking the shit and mixing it through his slave's hair from bottom to top, top to bottom. Cunt wanted to scream, but knew she couldn't.
"You need to learn to accept this, Cunt. It will only get harder, especially if you don't."
Her Master bent over to pick up the rest of the pail's contents, and decided to rub it all over Cunt's face until his waste half-covered the tattoos guaranteed to ensure Cunt could never go back to a normal life. Cunt wanted to throw up as she stood on her hooves and was forced to accept what she thought was sure to be an almost daily humiliation.
"I'm going to release you so you can eat breakfast. Afterwards, I'll let you use the bathroom and then we'll start your training."
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote