Thread: Fiction: ★ Charlotte's School Trip
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 05:10 PM   #42
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 7

‘Time for your dare I think Lucas’ I said after a few minutes of silence.
‘Sure, I’m up for it; let’s do this’ He said cockily.
I looked around, searching for something to give me an idea for his dare. All I could see was the chairs and the windows.
‘I got it!’ I said grinning. ‘You, give me your clothes then swap seat, and get by the window’ You need to get 4 other drivers to beep their car horns at you’
I grabbed a piece of paper, writing ‘Honk If You’re Horny’ in huge letters passing it to him.
‘Oh do I have to have the sign’ He moaned
‘Yes, or nobody will know to honk’ I explained
He sighed then removed his trousers and shirt and handed them to me. I cleared my throat nodding at his undies.
‘Hey those aren’t clothes, they are underwear’ He said
‘I don’t care, hand them over’ I smirked at him
He yanked them off covering himself with his hands. I handed him his sign then let him switch with me. We pulled the curtain to cover the seats so Lucas could stand.
I said loudly, mostly for Mr Gretchen’s benefit ‘I’m going to sleep now, I’m pulling the curtain over’
I could keep myself from watching his ass, what could I say, it wasn’t my fault. I was right there, just, anyway you would have done the same.
He stood warily using the sign to keep his dignity, I wasn’t having that. I pulled at it but he held on.
‘It doesn’t count if you do that’ I laughed
He begrudgingly lifted the sign up pressing it to the window with his chest. I leaned trying to peak without him noticing but my general clumsiness made it so I ended up slipping banging my head on the glass.
‘Curious are we’ He asked
‘Shut up’ I replied
‘Don’t be ashamed, I am excruciatingly beautiful’ He teased while I scowled at him.
‘He turned his front toward me and I did my best not to show I was intrigued. I failed.
He laughed again and turned back to the window. I waited until my breathing was steady before I spoke ‘So 4 honks in, let’s say a minute, and if you don’t complete it I’ll have something else for you to do’ Now I was the one smirking.
‘Hm, fine let’s do this’ He said shaking his butt in my face.
Suddenly, we heard a horn, a car without about 3 young girls in it. He smiled at them and gave them a thumb up. Weirdly I felt jealousy run through me, and I didn’t understand it so I just sat and scowled. He looked over his shoulder and laughed at my expression.
‘Ah, hoping I’d get no beeps are we’ He laughed again
And try as I might I let out a little giggle, I jumped startled when another horn beeped a group of teenage boys, drunk, no doubt. And another in the next few seconds by a young red headed girl with a P plate on her car, new driver it seemed. He only had 10 seconds left, he waggled and waved but most people didn’t look, or tired to pretend they hadn’t.
‘5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Ha!’ I laughed
‘Fine, I lost, laugh it up, you know I’m hot though’ He laughed striking a pose.
‘Sit down before we get caught’ I hissed at him
‘Stop trying to pretend you don’t want me’ He blew a kiss, winking.
I stood up trying to push him into his seat, he laughed at pathetic attempt and swivelled me round, so my back was facing the chairs in the row forward to us.
‘Move please’ I said weakly, even though I knew I didn’t want him to move.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him burying his head in my neck. It was nice until I remembered he was nude, then it became, awkward when I noticed he’d begun getting a hard on. I’d noticed before when he was at the window, yet it hadn’t stopped. He reached his hand to lower my zipper slipping it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I shivered, leaning against the back of the chair.
He placed his arms around me pulling our bodies together. My skin coming into contact with his made me let out a small moan. He ran his fingers down my side, my torso then my legs. He parted them easily as I was positively weak at the knees. Seeing as my underwear was already gone he didn’t have to try hard to slip a finger into me. I gasped, biting down on my lip to keep from making noise. My skirt had now ridden up, so we were both on the back of a school coach, nude. And I assumed this trip would be boring. He thrust his fingers inside of me, again and again as I used all my concentration to keep quiet. I heard something skid across the floor. I didn’t even bother to look at what it was. I was otherwise engaged. Then I heard the footsteps and I wished I’d looked.
‘Ah, I’ve dropped my phone.’ Someone’s half-asleep voice said.
My head turned so quickly I almost got whiplash, we scrambled for our clothes. I pulled my skirt back into position as Lucas dragged him trousers on. He pulled on his tee and I looked for my hoodie, I looked left, right under the chair but I couldn’t find it. The footsteps got closer and then I saw Darren West’s head peer around the chairs.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote