View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #40
Girl4Fun79

Briefly describe your first masturbation experience:
1) How old were you? about 12

2) Where did it happen?my bedroom

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)?was shaving with electric raizor, took head off and held it against me.

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)? see above

5) How did you feel about it afterward? What led you to experiment in the first place?I loved how it felt, could not get enough of that feeling. not sure what lead me to experiment

Favorites:
6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks)every day from 1 to 10 depending how horny i am

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate?bedroom

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.)vibrator on clit

9) What is your favorite toy?one of my vibrators with 3 different pulses and 3 different harndess.

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.)back, knees up.

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate?no

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate?sometimes guy at work.

13) Do you have multiple orgasms?sometimes.

Experiences:
13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable)not sure.

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week?2 many to count

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate.yes in bathtub. grandma walked in on me when i had water from faucet hitting me down there.

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? Details please. If not, how about a boy?no

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain.no

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it.maby online in chatroom where others could see me.

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe.yes

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating?no

21) Have you ever done it in a car? Or other public location?yes, car and work bathroom

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm?yes

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? What did you use?pillow and teddy bear.

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties?no

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it?reading stories pretending i am person in story.

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how?am right now. have to leave vibrator in me for 3 hours. been 1/2 hour so far.

Make up your own truth and answer it:
27)ever use food. if so what you do with it. used unicorn lolly pop, ate it afterwords.
Girl4Fun79 is offline   Reply With Quote