Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 11:40 PM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 2

I could ramble on about the next few days, but it would just be more about Mia (and lucky Charlie) and how I could not get her out of my mind. But then Tuesday came: they were probably back at Hillside Preserve. I called in and rearranged my hours. I would work the afternoon and evening as an extra supervisor. It's nice being a sort of boss!

The bicycle and Hillside Preserve beckoned: Mia was out there!

I was going to put the bike on the rack on the car, but I decided that if I rode home the last time I could do it again. Almost an hour later I was back at the clearing off that little-used trail. There was no one there. I had a drink and a snack as I walked around – remembering. I stood under the branch and reached up to hold it – here where I was tortured so with the nettles. Aroused, horny, they are not big enough words to describe the feelings that overcame me. I stood still and listened. I looked carefully around, there was no one near. The parking lots had been empty when I arrived. There was no one.

I slowly took off all my clothes. Everything. Then I stood under the branch and reached up to hold it – right where she had me stand to receive her gentle touch – and the nettles.

After standing there for a moment – I could not handle the intensity for long – I lowered one hand to stroke myself. In a matter of seconds I was erupting like a volcano. I put my hand back on the branch, closed my eyes, and just savoured the feeling.

After a minute or so my arousal was easing and I wondered how long I could stand there, when I heard clapping. “See Charlie, I told you he would be here today,” I heard Mia's voice as I opened my eyes to see them clapping as they came out of a thicket of old lilac bushes.

I blushed and lowered my hands to cover myself, but she called sharply: “hold the branch!” And I did.

Silently we all stood there, Mia and Charlie smiling as wide as the sky. Me shaking with the humiliation of being caught. “I was expecting you. That was nice. You had fun last time, and so you came back for more. Today I will give you the treatment reserved for boys who have orgasms on their own – and it is not as nice as nettles.”

At this my new and growing erection sprang to full height. My body betrayed me. “Yes, Ma'am.”

“Now you just watch. Charlie – strip! Then you know what to do.” Charlie was already half naked and he rushed to obey.

--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-07-2017 at 10:18 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote