Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 05:28 PM   #2
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 2

"And what am I going to do to you right now?"

“You are going to nettle me. Ma'am. You are going to pack nettles into my pants. Ma'am.”

“That's it then. Put your helmet by your bike and come over here. Charlie you bring your bag of nettles, we'll use them as well as what I have so this young man will be well taken care of.”

I moved over to a bit of a clear spot, by the edge of the old orchard and where several trees continued to grow, and probably produce a few apples. Watching the seat of her trousers, snugly caressing her bottom as she walked ahead of me, I realized I was incredibly turned on by this woman – this senior citizen. She turned around and looked directly at me.

“Stand under this branch. Yes, right there. Now reach up and grab the branch with both hands. Good.”

I held it while she walked around behind me. I felt her pull my shirt up and away from my bike shorts, then I heard her move away. I held on while she bustled about in the bushes out of my sight. 'Swuuupp' I heard and I jumped a little as something swept through the air. She stepped back into view holding a green sapling, flexible beyond words and heavy with sap, with the leaves and twigs pulled off. 'Swuuupp' again as she slashed the air once more.

Mia looked at me with that lopsided grin again as she laid the heavy switch aside and moved in to peel my bike shorts down to my ankles. When she saw that I was also wearing mid-thigh length compression shorts her face broke into smile. “Those shorts will be very useful – to me,” she said. They didn't hide my arousal and she pulled them down exposing me completely. I stood still, watching her every move as she picked up her switch and swung it, harder this time and making a vicious sound as it cut the air: 'Zzwuuuiipp.'

“I will use this if you don't do as you are told. I will use this if you let go of that branch before I tell you. Understand? Yes, I can see on your face that you do.” And 'Zzwuuuiipp' she slashed down some weeds in front of me, leaving no doubt that I would feel the switch if I did not do exactly as she said.

What had I gotten myself into?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote