Thread: Fiction: Little Cindy
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
TheDare

Default Part 3

They gave it to her. Eight young boys can produce a lot of sperm, and Cindy was wearing about a liter of it by the time they began to slow down. She had been masturbating and posing naked and eating cum for hours.

She climbed up on the monkeybars again and stuck out her swollen young pussy, squatting with her bare legs hooked around the bars and her arms above her head. "Come rub your slimy dicks against my cunny, boys," she squealed, smiling happily. "Make me cum some more with your bare hard-ons!"

They lined up and did it, sticking their bare cocks out and stroking her wet pink lips with their dickheads, and Cindy shivered and jerked and came for them, one after another. She swung her spermy face back and forth and jittered on their dicks, smearing her sweet pussy-juice on their bare dickheads as they rubbed them on the teeny stiff nubbin of her baby clit.

It had to happen. Charles whispered to his cousin David, "Watch this..."

Cindy was still covered with cum from her face downward. When his turn came again, Charles scooped up a dollop of it from her cheek, smeared it on her open pussy lips, and began to stroke his dickhead up and down on them - and then he yelled, "Everybody, LOOK!"

And he thrust his bare dick inside the naked little girl's hairless, open pussy.

Cindy squealed and whimpered, twisting her pelvis as if she were trying to get away - but she held onto the bar above her head and kept her bare feet braced on the bar below her - and she kept her legs wide open and her pussy cocked upward as he began to slide his sperm-slick penis in and out.

"You're FUCKING me!" she cried. "You're FUCKING me NAKED in front of EVERYBODY!" He laughed and nodded, and Cindy closed her eyes and hunched back at him hungrily.

"And I'm gonna CUM," she whimpered. "Fuck me.... Oh, fuck me good..." Charles pumped his sixteen-year-old hard-on in and out of her eleven-year-old cunt for a shockingly long time - after spurting three loads in her face, it took him a long time to cum again, and he savored every second of it. Her tiny pussy was as tight and slick as a too-small condom and twitched and squeezed on his sensitive cock as he fucked her, in and out, in and out....

Cindy twisted and shook and savored it, too. Charles's dick was her first, and it thrilled her to take it naked and dripping with cum in front of her wide-eyed audience; and she loved the way it filled up her baby hole and seemed almost to drag her insides in and out with it as it plunged and pumped in her slippery, rubber-tight, virgin hole. She came on it within a minute, them came again - and again, and again, working her bare little belly and jacking her chubby hips on his hard young cock.

The other boys were jacking off again, of course, thrilled and enthralled at the spectacle of the beautiful, stark naked, cum-splattered child getting her preteen pussy deeply fucked by the older boy's stiff organ. She shimmied and shook and came on his dick, looking at the boys helplessly, her cute face decorated with their sperm. She grimaced in her orgasm and made sure her legs were spread wide so everyone could see her little pussy being reamed out by Charles's wet, sliding dick.

Finally, Charles rammed in deep and shot in her pussy. He grunted, and she came all over it to the slick, wet feel of his sperm as he spurted deep inside her - and the boys gasped and wanked faster at the sight of his cum dripping from her pussy with his dick still buried in it. Cindy cried, "You're SHOOTING in my PUSSY!" for the boys' benefit as she stared at them slit-eyed and shuddered in her own orgasm -

And when Charles pulled out and left her hanging there, her little hole flaring open and red and dripping with his sperm, she looked at the boys, licked her sloppy lips, wiggled her bare little toes, and simpered, "Well? Who's next?"

They took turns fucking the naked little Aussie for another hour, till sperm-strings hung from her swollen pussy to the ground. She came more than a hundred times.

She remembered moments as long as she lived, keyed to the things she said:

"Told you I'd do anything..."

"Am I the first girl you ever fucked?"

"You're FUCKING me and I can't remember your NAME!"

"Can you feel that? Does it feel good?"

"Ooo, your dick is squirting in my little cunthole - and I don't even know you!"

"FUCK me! Harder! HARDER!"

"Ooo, shoot in my pussy while I squeeze it..."

"Let me lick all your dicks clean..."

Little Cindy knelt naked and slurped up her own juices with their cum as she cleaned their cocks with her sweet mouth, and she reveled in it as they stared. "I'm just a little fucky girl, boys," she cooed as they watched her lick. "I'm your cock-toy... I'll do anything...."

"Anything?" said David.

"Absolutely anything?" said Charles.

She sat back on her heels and looked up at them, then scooped up a blob of cum from her oozing pussy and licked it from her fingers.

"Anything," she said.

The boys looked at each other and grinned - and naked little Cindy shivered.

What was she setting herself up for?

---

Next day, Cindy's parents were gone to Irving again, and she was once more on her own. She wore a more ordinary pair of shorts and a T-shirt, and this time she wore a pair of almost-barefoot string sandals.

She skipped happily down the sidewalk toward the vacant acreage, wondering what would happen today. Before the older boys gave her back her clothes, they made her swear to come back to the cubby the next day and do anything they told her - no matter what it was. And she had agreed.

The pretty eleven-year-old walked across the open field alone, glad she had worn sandals. The day was warm again, and she felt the sheen on sweat on her face and body.

She had sweated hard yesterday, she thought, sucking and fucking naked for all those nasty boys. And today they had had a whole day to plan something else for her.

I'll bet I sweat even harder today, she thought with a thrill of fear and anticipation.
She saw the boys gathered around the cubby as she approached, and they were all staring at her and grinning. When she was nearing the group, she said, "G'day, cobbers! My oldies are gone again today, so I'm your wanking toy for the whole afternoon!" Then she looked at the group and noticed something. "Where's Charles?" she asked.

His cousin David grinned. "He'll be here," he said. "He's bringing a friend."

"Ooo, bonzer!" squealed Cindy. She was delighted. Another strange boy to exhibit her pussy to! "What do you want me to do today?"

Lee pointed, grinning. "Climb up there first," he said.

Cindy looked at the monkeybars. She saw that a couple of planks had been wired to the very top, making a sort of rude stage, nine feet in the air. She kicked off her sandals and scrambled to the top, where she stood trembling.

The cute preteen could see for hundreds of yards around; she was very high up, and felt very vulnerable and visible, very much on public display.

She knew what was coming next. "Now take off all your clothes," said Ricky. "Throw them down here."

Cindy hesitated for only a second, but she looked around fearfully as she pulled off her T-shirt and threw it down to the waiting boys. She shivered, then yanked her shorts down and off and kicked them away, too.

The child was naked. Ricky picked up her shorts, and carried them, her T-shirt, and her sandals into the cubby. She heard the metal box open and close, and she knew all of her clothes were now locked away.

Little Cindy was stark naked and at these nasty, horny older boys' mercy. She stood on the high platform and covered her pussy modestly with her hands, thrillingly conscious of having nothing on at all.

The seven boys were staring at her avidly, grinning and rubbing their hard-ons through their pants. "Dance naked!" said Lee. "Real dirty! Show off your pussy and wiggle for us real nasty and sexy!"

Cindy looked down at the boys and shivered again. They were all staring at her and unzipping their pants, getting their bare dicks out and starting to stroke them. She was sweating copiously, her bare skin baking in the hot Texas sun.

Cindy was only eleven years old, but she knew what to do. She crouched with her bare little feet wide apart on the plank, put her hands behind her head, and began to snap her bare, glistening little crotch up and forward rhythmically. "Ooo, boys, look at me!" she squealed childishly. "I don't have any CLOTHES on!"

The boys pumped their bare gleaming dicks with their eager fists, staring at the pretty, naked, sweat-shiny little girl and enjoying her shameless pussy-pumping wank-it-to-me dance.

She bounced on her heels, making the plank bounce and every square inch of her chubby, shiny young body quiver and jiggle. She moved one bare little foot to the other plank and squatted, exposing her naked pussy even more blatantly and sticking it out. Squatting even lower, she peeled her hairless baby cunt wide open and hunched at them obscenely, mimicking the motions of fucking as she smiled and simpered, "You can take turns FUCKING me again today, boys! I'm just a naked little FUCKY girl! Ooo, why don't you all slide your bare dicks in and out of my little pussy hole and shoot your sperm-wads inside my bare baby cunny again?"

Cindy slid one pretty middle finger up her bald young pussy and began to fingerfuck herself in front of them all, stark naked and nine feet in the air. She looked around at the acres of open fields around her, sweating and shivering in fear and excitement. She had never felt so naked and exposed.

The cute eleven-year-old nudie fingered herself excitedly, enjoying the feel of her little finger scrubbing her bare baby clit and wriggling in her tiny pink hole. She was running with sweat, gleaming all over as if she were oiled. The boys watched her and jacked off, grinning and laughing at her - and she didn't understand why.

The boys wanked and stared - but Cindy was obscurely aware that they were holding back somehow. No matter how she stretched and felt up her baby hole and squealed about being fucked, they seemed to be cruelly amused. It was as if they knew something she didn't.

And then, as she stuck out her bare little clit and showed off the inside of her wet preteen cunthole on the edge of cumming, she saw Charles coming toward her over the hilll - and she understood.

The naked little girl moaned, "Oh, no..." and she began to cry, shuddering in shock and humiliation. Now she knew why the boys were grinning at her so wickedly.

Charles was leading the biggest German Shepherd she had ever seen. Even at this distance, she could see the dog's big furry balls dangling and the long sheath of his big doggy dick. Cindy rubbed her clit and stretched her hole and sobbed, knowing what was coming.

The naked child realized she was going to be violated by an animal in front of all these laughing boys before she could get her clothes back. To her embarrassment and horror, she came in front of them all, jerking and shaking at the thought of being fucked by a beast for these wanking boys' entertainment. She was horrified and thrilled and terrified and orgasming all at once.

The boys saw her shuddering shock and naked climax, saw where she was looking, and laughed and high-fived each other in delight. "We're gonna make you fuck a dog, Cindy!" David laughed. "You're gonna be a naked fucking whore for a DOG!"

"We're gonna watch you cum naked on that dog's penis while we watch and take pictures!" shouted Lee, grinning. Cindy could only squint at them from her high perch and cum, her face distorted in fear and eagerness. The dog was so enormous, and she was so small and bare and helpless.....

Naked little Cindy climbed down from the monkeybars and stood there trembling as Charles approached with the huge German Shepherd. He was smiling, but not grinning cruelly as the other boys were.

"Hi, Cindy," he said. "This is my dog Bozo."

The dog was looking at the naked little girl, and he was panting with the heat. His enormous tongue was lolling out and dripping with dog-spit.

Cindy was staring at that long, dripping tongue. Her hairless young pussy was dripping, too. The boys watched her, grinning with anticipation.

Suddenly Bozo's mouth snapped shut. His wet, gleaming black nose began to twitch. He was sniffing, his eyes suddenly bright and focused.

The dog began to strain against the leash. Charles held him back as the naked little girl shivered and tried to cover her hairless pussy with her hands. "No, Cindy," said Charles. "Come closer. Crouch down and stick it out. Let him smell it."

Cindy did as she was ordered. She hooked one small finger in her mouth and shivered as she bent her knees and thrust her pelvis forward, and Charles slowly allowed the eager dog to come closer. His nose was quivering as he sniffed at the naked child's pink and glistening little slit. Clear saliva drooled from his black lips, and he licked his chops eagerly.

"Hold it open," said Charles.

Cindy looked at him pleadingly, knowing exactly what was about to happen, but Charles only nodded at her and said, "Do it."

Her bare little hands moved to either side of her hairless baby mound, and as the boys sniggered and rubbed their dicks through their pants, she reluctantly pulled her pink lips apart and stuck her pussy out even farther.

The enormous beast was fighting the leash, straining to get at the little girl's bare, exposed vagina, and Charles was working hard to hold him back. He slowly let the huge dog move forward, till his wet black nose - almost as big as the child's fist - was a quarter-inch from her quivering open pussy. Bozo was snuffling and sniffing loudly, his sensitive nose filled with the smell of Cindy's wet young cunt, salivating at her delicate scent.

The dog began to growl, deep in his furry throat. Suddenly, Bozo's foot-long tongue whipped out and slapped the cute eleven-year-old nudie's bare pussy, sliding up the length of her little slit, dripping wetly. The child squealed and jumped - but she kept holding herself open.

Bozo began to lap at Cindy's pussy eagerly. She bit her lip and whimpered, and the boys laughed and taunted her. "What's the matter, Cindy? That doesn't feel GOOD, does it?"

There was a large rock, maybe two feet high, that thrust out of the ground a short distance from the cubby. The boys had Cindy sit on it and lean back, and they held up her back and held her legs apart as Charles brought the excited, shivering dog over to her.

Cindy was being held by four or five boys, who were not shy about feeling her bare little chest and ass and thighs, as Charles allowed the drooling German Shepherd to slurp and snuffle in her tender, exposed young crotch. She struggled and shuddered as the enormous dog rooted in her pussy, his huge tongue slurping and dragging and whipping against her tender wet lips and swollen little clit.

"Oh, no..." she whimpered, as Lee and David held her little pussy open for Bozo's busy tongue, all four of their grimy hands stretching her tender vagina wide. The dog licked her hungrily, lapping and flapping his huge tongue in her trembling vagina. She was squealing and shivering as Bozo ate her enthusiastically.

The boys held the naked young girl so she was hunched over, able to watch as the enormous dog worked on her open cunt. And she shuddered as she noticed something.

Bozo's bare pink penis had slid out of its furry sheath and was slapping against his belly, stiff and swollen. The knot at its base was as big as a baseball, and the six or seven inches of its length in front of the knot tapered to a walnut-sized head that was leaking clear fluid.

Bozo began to crouch and hump, thrusting his huge bare cock at the naked little girl as he licked and rooted in her swollen young pussy. The boys held her open and grinned at her grimaces as she felt the dog's rough tongue sliding and slapping and slurping against her sensitive pussy lips and bare, raw clit. Cindy was about to cum, and they all knew it.

Charles carefully let the dog inch forward, till he was slurping and licking at the little girl's face and his stiff, pink, alien cock was a inch from her wet little pussy.

Cindy's eyes were closed and her mouth open, and as Bozo licked her face, she licked back. She nuzzled his furry face with her cheek and sucked on his long, flat tongue, and Lee and David held her pussy open wider as he strained against his leash to get at it.

The frantic dog was hunching desperately, and the boys crowded around to watch as the tip of his vibrating penis touched the child's pink, wet pussy lips. She was hunching too, pumping her pale little hips upward, rubbing her bald baby cunt against the dog's swollen, angular dickhead.

Charles held the animal back, but Bozo fought frantically, humping hard as the tip of his misshapen cock danced and quivered between the naked little girl's tender pink labia - and she opened her bare young legs wider and rolled her pussy upward for it....
She whimpered and squealed and finally whispered, "Let him do it..."

The boys crowded closer and watched as the pretty, sweat-shiny, naked little girl embraced the huge canine with her pale young arms and gave him her tiny pussy. Charles eased Bozo forward till three inches of his stiff animal penis was stabbing rapidly into the child's glistening baby cunt.

Cindy gasped and looked up at the gaping boys in humiliation and embarrassment and shivering excitement. She was naked and fucking a dog in front of them all - and she loved it.

Bozo had four inches of his tapering pink dick in her, then five. Her naked pussy was opening wider as the thicker part of his excited doggy dick stabbed into her hairless little hole, and she humped back at him eagerly. "So nasty," she gasped. "I'm so nasty...."

The dog began to growl and grunt, humping hard at the naked little girl's wide-open crotch. Cindy whimpered and clung to him, her bare little toes and big eyes both clenched hard in sexual excitement. The dog growled louder, with a note that made the hair on their necks stand up. Bozo was desperate and growing frustrated.

"What's going on?" whispered Ricky. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's trying to get his knot in her pussy," said Charles. "He'll keep on fucking her till he can. He can't cum till she's squeezing that knot in her cunt."

"Shit, it's too big for her!" said James. "He's gonna hurt her! Rip her open or somethin"!"

Cindy, hearing, looked up at them fearfully, then bit her lip and gave it up.

"I'm c-cumming - "

Just as the eleven-year-old baby slut slid over the edge, Charles released the animal entirely. The huge dog imstantly began trying to jam his huge pink knot all the way into her tiny opening as the naked little girl opened it up to him, shuddering in hot climax as her lips and clit were battered by the bare alien organ. The dog slammed into her hard and blindingly fast, five times a second, licking her distorted face as she kept on cumming. His knot was hammering at her tiny hole, but it wouldn't go in.

Suddenly the naked child grabbed the dog's big knot with both her little hands and began to squeeze - and the boys realized that Cindy was actually working to make the big dog cum in her pussy. She hunched against him hungrily and massaged his huge knot with her small fingers as Bozo shuddered and fucked like the frantic animal he was.

The dog's furry back arched as he thrust his cock as far forward as he could, and little Cindy wrapped her bare young legs around the huge dog and jerked in orgasm, crying out, "Shoot in me, boy! Shoot in me!"

A flood of white-streaked clear fluid suddenly erupted from the girl's hairless, violated hole, spilling around the dog's big knot as she squeezed and pulled at it desperately. Bozo shook all over and thrust hard as he unloaded what looked to be a pint of canine semen in the naked child's tender, battered vagina. Cindy, still jerking in orgasm as her pussy gushed animal sperm, gasped, "Good dog, boy...NNGH.... Good doggy, Bozo..."

The boys looked on in astonishment as Cindy, shivering, suddenly slid off the rock and squatted under the big dog - and began to lick and slurp on his swollen penis, still holding his knot in her little hands, slobbering on the animal's cum-sloppy, misshapen dick like it was a giant lollipop as it was still spurting. Her pussy was red and swollen and drooling doggy cum, hanging open with strings and blobs hanging to the ground between her small bare feet. Long squirts of clear cum shot into her open mouth and on her face as she slurped on the dog's still-ejaculating penis. Her little hands were kneading the animal's knot as she milked out the last of his cum.

Finally, the dog stopped shooting, and he comically flopped on his side, panting. His cock began to shrink visibly, and with surprising speed.

The naked, trembling little girl kissed the dog's shrinking dick affectionately, then looked up at the boys with a tired, but shyly wicked, smile. She was splattered with slimy dog-cum from her eyes to her bare toes, her bald pussy gaping and trailing ropes of it to the ground.

"Am I nasty enough for you, boys?" she asked sweetly. "I told you I'd do anything..."

She squatted in front of the exhausted dog's nose and held her swollen, inflamed pussy open - and Bozo sniffed it, his big nose working.

Then, without lifting his head, he began to lick it. As the boys stared and finally began to unbuckle their pants, Cindy looked up at them and stuck her pussy out for the dog to lick. She was already shivering with the strain again as the dog's huge tongue slapped and lapped at her bare, raw little hole and swollen clit.

"Sorry I'm so MODEST, boys," she simpered as they jacked off to her and offered their dicks to be sucked. The naked, cum-dripping little girl shivered at the dog's insistent licking as the boys took turns shooting in her pretty face and she came, hunching naked for them, again and again.

Cindy never quite remembered how she got home that day. She vaguely remembered being carried naked by many hands, bathed in warm water, and then gently dressed.

At the front door of the house where she and her parents were staying, Cindy kissed many young boys' mouths, giving them all her tongue, and then stumbled to her room where her parents found her sleeping late that afternoon.

The next day, they flew back to Sydney. She never saw Charles or Lee or David or any of the boys again.

But even many years later, hearing the name "Texas" would make Cindy smile - and though she never owned one, she accumulated a number of books featuring photographs of German Shepherd dogs.

She wondered if those horny
Texas boys remembered all the things she had done, and if they ever masturbated to the memory of them as she did.

And then she'd smile.

She knew.