Thread: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 09:17 AM   #6
deepsix

Aftermath of Failure

I knew I had not done well that semester, and I knew that I should have worked harder. But, to fail in all subjects? Even in my darkest dream, I had not expected this singular dishonor. Mr. Roberts, our class teacher was furious. He called me in front of the class. "You, failed in EVERY subject?! How can you be so stupid, Julia?", he yelled at me.

I was ashamed, and hung my head, unable to answer him. I knew he would punish me, but nothing prepared me for what came next. "Not only have you shamed yourself, but also brought shame to me and your classmates", he said, "I will teach you a lesson you will never forget".

I stood there, my face hot and flushed in anticipation, unable to meet his or my classmate's eyes. "Take your clothes off, young woman", ordered Mr. Roberts, "Strip naked".

Strip naked! I could not speak and my heart thumped in shame and fear. I started to sob, tears flowing down my eyes. "Please, Mr. Roberts", I begged, "I am sorry. Please do not make me strip".

"Sorry? Yes, you should be sorry", he yelled. "And you will be even sorrier when I am done with you. Come on, strip, or else I will have to ask your friends to tear the clothes off your body".

Crying and sobbing I took my uniform off. I undid and slipped off my dress and then pulled off my shoes and stockings. I was now standing half-naked, in just my bra and panties in front of Mr. Roberts and my class. Everyone was silent, watching my humiliating punishment.

"Come on, get naked!", said Mr. Roberts, "do it fast. I want your bra and panties off. NOW!"

I slowly undid my bra, taking it off and dropping it on the pile of my other clothes. I removed my panties. I was completely naked, red faced and humiliated, standing shamefully in front of my class.

"Face the class", ordered Mr. Roberts, "and move your hands to your sides. Let everyone see your shameful body.".

I stood facing the class, my hands by my side. I knew everyone was starting at me, the boys enjoying the sight of me naked, the girls giggling and smiling wickedly. Some were taking pictures with their phone. I knew I would on everyone's Facebook feed in a few minutes. Shame overcame me, and I sobbed, tears streaming down my face.

"This is how a looser looks like, class", said Mr. Roberts. "I am not done with you, young lady. No, your punishments have just begun. As you have shamed not just yourself but your class, you will go to each one of your classmates and ask them to write on your body."

"Class", said Mr. Roberts, facing my classmates, "punish her by writing on her. Punish her by spanking her. She must be taught a most severe lesson, so she never fails again".

"Go you stupid girl, go to each one of your friends and beg them to punish you", Mr. Roberts ordered me.

I went from student to student, asking them in a low and shameful voice, sobbing "Please, punish me".

My friends wrote on my body. One wrote "SLUT", one "DUMB BITCH", another "STUPID SLUT". A few of my friends asked me to get down on my knees, and slapped my face before writing on my body. Some asked me to bend over so they could spank my ask with their hands. My face was red and hot from the beatings, my ass stung. One girl drew an arrow on my tummy, pointing downwards to my pussy, writing "GOOD FOR FUCKING ONLY". A boy wrote on my boobs with a dark red pen, "FAILURE". Many boys put their hands between my thighs, feeling between my legs, fingering my pussy.

It took almost an hour for every kid in the class to punish and humiliate me. My body covered in humiliating insults, my face wet with tears, my ass red and stinging in pain, my pussy fingered, I returned back to the front of the class. I anxiously waited for Mr. Roberts to end this ordeal. It was not to be.

"Well, I see you have been punished well, just like you deserve", said Mr. Roberts. "Now I want you to clean yourself up before I let you get dressed again".

I looked hopeful. Perhaps my punishments were done?

"So, you will go to the girl's locker room, shower and wash off all the writing on your body", ordered Mr. Roberts. "Once you are clean, come back and you can wear your uniform again".

How was I to get to the locker room? It was on the second floor. I realized, to my utter shame and humiliation, that I would have to run to it, naked, with all the kids in the school starting and laughing at me. I sobbed as I begged Mr. Roberts to please let me wear my clothes. He refused and pushed me out of the classroom.

My heart pounding, I ran down the passage. There were many students around, moving between class. Seeing me naked, my body covered in humiliating insults, they laughed, some recording my shame with their phones, other hooting out obscenities. Some even tried to grab me, spanking my ass, or grabbing my boobs as I ran.

I ran as fast as I could into the girls showers, and finding the first empty one, turned on the water, washing off my body. Some of the kids had written on me with permanent ink, and I had to scrub really hard to wash it off. Clean, I dried my self, facing the daunting prospect of getting back to my class.

I peered out, seeing if there was anyone around. The passages were mostly empty. I ran as fast as I could, not bothering if anyone saw me. All I wanted was to be back in class.

"Good, girl", said Mr. Roberts, as I ran into the class. "You can get dressed now. I hope you have learned your lesson, and will work harder next semester. Or else I will have the whole school punish and humiliated you."

I got dressed and, my head hanging in shame, unable to look at my friends, went back to my desk.

Please let me know if you want me to keep posting.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote