Thread: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #2
deepsix

The Panty Exchange

I was sitting in Starbucks, waiting to see if he would show up. My heart was beating fast, and my face was flushed with anticipation. It was a week since I had agreed to meet Sam, or that's what he told me his name was, at Starbucks. When I first wrote my Craigslist ad about exchanging my panties for twenty dollars, I did not expect anyone to respond. I should have known better. I got hundreds of emails, from guys who mostly sounded like creeps. Many sent me pictures of their cocks, some offered to fuck me and others offered even more money. Sam seemed the sanest of the lot, and I agreed to meet him for the "panty exchange".

As I nervously sipped on my coffee, a tall athletic looking guy walked in, looking around. His eyes met mine, he smiled and came and sat opposite me. "So, should we do it?", he asked.

I felt my throat constrict at the thought of going through with the deal: I was to go to the restroom, take off the panties I was wearing and give it to him. In exchange for twenty dollars. "Yes ... I think so", I stammered.

He smiled. "How about I make you another deal", he said. "I would pay you another hundred dollars for panties in which you have been fucked"

"What? What do you mean?", I asked, not understanding what he was getting at.

"Oh, what I mean is that I go with you into the restroom, fuck you while you are still wearing your panties, and then you give them to me", he smiled wickedly. "After all, I want them soaked in as much of your juices as possible".

His directness shocked me. My crotch ached and I could feel myself getting wet. My hormones had taken over, and although my brain wanted to refuse and just walk out, my body ached to have a hard, thick cock in my pussy. I really wanted him to fuck me.

"Well, I ... I don't know", I replied, hesitating. "I guess I could do it", I said, my face now blushing red and my eyes unable to meet his.

"Great!", he said. "Lets go to the restroom. Don't worry no one will notice. Just act normal".

I followed him to the back of the store and quickly stepped into the restroom, closing the door behind us. My heart was beating wildly, not sure if someone had seen us go in together. As soon as the door was shut, Sam caressed my crotch gently, and with his other hand grabbed my boobs. I did not want to push him away, but unbuckled his trousers, feeling his erection under his boxers. I pushed his pants down as he put his hand below my T-shirt, reaching for my boobs.

I was delirious, wanting him inside me. I pulled off his boxers. His cock, hard and erect now, bounced out. He was not very big, but seeing his hard, erect cock made me moan in pleasure. I grabbed it, and stroked it slowly. His smooth, hard cock felt delicious in my hands.

My breath was getting faster now, and he quickly pushed down my jeans. I was now standing there, with my T-shirt disheveled, my jeans around my ankles and only my black, silky panties covering me. He stepped out of his pants, naked and erect. He pushed me over the sink, and as I bent forward I felt his hands push my panties a little aside so he could get to my pussy. I was dripping wet by now, and could smell my own juices soak into my panties. I moaned as I felt his cock slide into me from behind. He felt good, stuffing me nice and tight as he pushed deep inside me.

With slow rhythmic thrusts he started to fuck me. I felt him go deep into me, pull out and thrust in again. Each deep thrust sent tingling electricity from my toes to my crotch. He fucked me faster, grunting. I closed my eyes and was moaning in pleasure, not caring if anyone outside could hear us. Lightning bolts of pleasure were shooting up from my crotch and for the moment all my existence was concentrated in my pussy. His fucking got faster and his breath shallower, as he came close to blowing his load inside me. Hearing him, and feeling his thrusts now slam fast, hard and deep into me, his skin slapping into me as he fucked me, I felt my orgasm build. I knew I would not last long.

His fucking got ferocious, and with a loud grunt he pushed hard, exploding inside me. I moaned and yelped in pleasure, as his thrusts pushed me over, sending deep bolts of pleasure from my crotch into my tummy. I moaned as the orgasm passed into me, filling me completely with waves of pleasure.

He pulled out of me, and got dressed again. "Okay, hand me your panties", he said.

I took them off and handed them to him. They were soaking wet and smelled musty from my fluids. He reached into his pocket and handed me a hundred and twenty dollars. Opening the door, he quickly stepped out, leaving me behind half-naked, with the hundred and twenty dollars in my hand.

I pulled up my pants and walked home, feeling like a cheap slut, a whore, who sold her modesty to a total stranger. For a hundred and twenty dollars and a nice, hard fucking.

Please let me know if you enjoy these stories, so I can post more.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deepsix for this post: