View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 12:12 PM   #40
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_global View Post
I feel like this one should be reasonably easy considering what you did in your report.

Go to your office building. In three separate rooms, put on your blindfold, and edge yourself through your underwear. After you complete your edges, go down to the first floor, to the vending machine. Standing in front of the machine, take off your underwear, and put them into the vending machine where the product dispenses. Then just leave them there to be found by the next person to buy something from the machine.
I did this dare last week forgot to report. I kept my eyes closed as I didn’t have a blindfold. This was actually fairly easy as I did it when I was leaving for work so not many people around. Nothing of interest really happened except when I had to walk past the security guard after the edges because I’m pretty sure my face was all red (I always struggle with edges as I never want to stop).
Not the best dare not the worst, need to make sure I wear stuff I don’t care about losing next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Is it warm enough to be out in just a jacket--nothing underneath--during the day? Thinking of editing a dare I've posted once before and giving it to you. If you take this one up you'll need to have a zipper jacket that just covers your ass. Let me know if that's doable before I start editing!
Yes it’s warm enough for that during the day, just the morning and nights are cold. I think I have a hoodie that size, don’t know if I have a zipper jacket(if I do it’s been in my closet for years haha)

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote