Thread: Fiction: Wrong lockerroom adventures
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 07:57 AM   #3
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 2

"what the f*ck happened?" All Harry could think of while getting home was how he ended up touched by all the girls of the volleyball team. Even thought he was humiliated, he also was extremely turned on. Sporting a boner constantly since he was put on the hallway naked, even now he still had a boner driving back home. "shit, I hope nobody at home sees my hard on" he thought while getting out of his car. Getting seen like that by his parents would be embarrassing, but he knew when his two bitchy sisters would see him, they would torment and tease him forever with it. Hoping he could dodge everybody, he went inside and walked as fast as he could towards his own room. "pfiew, at least that went well today" he thought. He turned on his TV as he did normally after training, but this time his mind couldn't focus on the show he was watching. He constantly went back in his mind to the locker room situation, and his throbbing dick poked out of his pants. "fuck it, I can't take it anymore" he thought and took all his clothes off. Normally when he wanted to jerk off, he got into the bathroom because his door couldn't be locked and his family usually didn't knock and just burst in. But this time he couldn't\t care, he was just too damn horny after all that happened. He just had to be quit and hope that nobody was going to enter. He jacked his curved cock, and when he came he immediately fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up early in the morning. He looked at his alarm clock and saw that it wouldn't beep until half an hour. He suddenly got aware that he fell asleep fully nude, and just hoped nobody at home saw him. Harry slowly got dressed and had some breakfast. After packing his things for school, he thought he could go on his phone for a couple of minutes to scroll through 9gag app. But when he got his phone he saw a text from an unknown number. When he opened the message his heart sank to his feet. "Oh fuck me! How is this possible?!" He had to re-read the message four times, before it completely got to him.

"We want to see you after classes. 4 o'clock, the picnic tables at 'fuckers forest'. Or the picture will end up public"

With a picture attached off Harry standing completely naked in a locker room, with his hands beside his body...

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote