Thread: Abduction
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Exclamation Abduction

The small window near the roof let in only a small glimmer of light, it illuminated the dust particles around the small concrete room. I guessed that it was early, I could see the moon but it was beginning to get bright outside.

My wrists were secured tightly so that my body was in the shape of a 'T'. I traced the chains to the walls either side of me, they were bolted in place.

My eyes wandered down my partially naked body, to my feet which were bound together with thick rope.

I was groggy but I could see and feel that the only thing covering part of my body was my underwear, they were wet but I wasn't sure if it was sweat or urine, by the smell I guessed urine.

My entire body ached from the position I was held in. I tried to think how I'd gotten here.

The last thing I could remember was cycling through the park on my bike. It was around four o clock. A man was sat on a bench and asked me for the time and that was the last thing I could recall.

A bright light lit up the whole room, it was blinding. My eyes stung and for the first time I could see my entire body. I was filthy, covered in what looked like mud. My suspicions were confirmed when I noticed the pool of urine at my feet.

I could hear the sound of a door creaking open and a number of footsteps. My heart raced. A man stood in front of me. He wore a white all-in-one paper thin suit and had a white face mask on.

He bent over and grabbed the rope that secured my feet, he adjusted it so that my body was as taut as a guitar string. I groaned in pain.

Another man, wearing the same outfit stood about ten feet in front of me. He was holding what looked like a long hose.

'Okay, he's ready' called the man that had adjusted my bounds.

I felt the painful spray of water from the powerful hose as it attacked my defenseless body. I held my breath as the freezing cold water tore off any dirt on me.

He started with my face, moving onto my torso and then down to my penis. The power of the water caused me to scream as it seemed to tear into my testicles.

The water was turned off and I was left hanging there, water dripping off my body.

The man returned, this time he loosened my ankle restraints. 'Okay, bring him up' came another, deeper voice.

My legs were hoisted up and the chains that held my wrists seemed to drop down so that I was now being held horizontally. I felt a cold surface being placed under me. It looked like a hospital trolley. They lowered me onto it and secured me tightly.

The light in the room was like a dentists one, it could be dragged and directed whichever way they wanted it.

Firstly they shined it in my face.

'Okay, give me the tube' said one man, holding his hand out, another man handed him what looked like a syringe with a thin tube coming from the end, the tube then separated into two smaller ones. The liquid in it was a dark color and looked to be quite thick.

'Open your mouth' he demanded. I shook my head and refused.

I heard him grit his teeth.

'If you don't open your mouth, this will go wrong and you'll probably die' he said calmly.

I weighed the options and opened my mouth. I waited for the tube to be placed in my mouth but it didn't happen, instead I felt the two small tubes being pushed up my nose. I wriggled around but the restraints gave little resistance and someone was holding my head in place.

The tubes traveled up my nose and I felt them in the back of my throat.

'Keep that mouth open boy' said the man pushing the tubes into me. I opened wider, this time I felt another object but this was in my mouth. It must have been a thin clamp because it attached to the tube and helped it travel further down my throat.

The clamp came out and I opened my eyes. The liquid was still in the syringe and I dreaded what would happen when he squirted into my throat.

'When I tell you to, I want you to swallow hard, understand boy?' I nodded.

I watched him press the syringe and felt the thick, sticky liquid pour into my throat, it seemed to stick in place and was probably the most uncomfortable thing I'd ever felt.

'Swallow' he demanded.

I swallowed as hard as I could and by the time I'd done it, he'd removed the tubes.

'You've now got a liquid in your throat which will protect you against infections and diseases okay?' he asked.

Infections and diseases? What was he talking about.

'Lets continue' he said, moving from my face down to the bottom of the table, taking the light with him.

I felt scissors cutting my underwear from me and I was now completely exposed in front of these men. I blushed and closed my eyes with embarrassment. I had nothing to be proud of down there.

Two men stood either side of me and hoisted my legs in the air. I looked down, my ass was completely on show. The man who'd shoved the tube in me was pulling on a latex glove and it reminded me of something from a horror film.

'This will hurt, if you squeeze it will hurt more and if you don't co operate, I'll make sure you can never have use of this again' he said, pressing his finger against my anus.

Tears welled up in my eyes at the thoughts of it.

'When I tell you to, I want you to push hard like your going to the toilet, don't worry, we've cleaned you out already'.

I felt sick, not only had these men seen me completely naked and was doing something to my ass, but they'd cleaned out my shit? I just lay there, unable to do anything.

I couldn't see what he was doing but I felt a cold metal device rest against my anus.

'Okay, push' he told me.

I done what I was told and got the strangest feeling. As I pushed, he rammed the device inside me. The pain shot through my body and I let out a roar. I could feel the device spreading my insides and then a pinch. There was a sensation like water being sprayed in me and then it was over.

'Will we circumcise him?' came another voice.

Someone grabbed my flaccid penis and pulled my foreskin back to the point were I thought he was going to rip it off.

'Looks like we'll have to' replied someone else.

I froze in fear.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to DirtyDarez for this post: