Thread: Sister's party
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:09 AM   #43
crazyeight

Default chapter 10

"So here's how this is gonna work," said Jesse, "we're gonna do another round of dares, we'll each dare you once. If you do them all perfectly we'll delete the video, keep playing tonight and then move on. If you mess any up at all, we'll keep the video of you naked on the floor licking our feet and make you our bitch even after tonight!"

I was feeling a lot of pressure, the fact that I was naked and they were fully clothed made me feel vulnerable to begin with. "But," said Claire. "We do want a bitch so we're gonna tell you something that might shake your confidence a little. Your cock is honestly tiny." I did not want to hear those words but I took them as a joke at first. I asked her about how when I first took off my pants the girls seemed quite impressed. She explained the truth, Sophie was impressed because it was the first cock she had seen in real life but the rest of the girls just wanted to act impressed so they could edge me. I didn't think what they said would really affect me but they managed to make me feel much more vulnerable! "And remember, the dares this round will definitely not be ones you're excited to do." Suddenly this had turned from a fun game to a real concern, especially if my cock was small I didn't need more people to see it!

Sophie's dare was first. "I dare you to play ding dong ditch at three different houses on your street naked" I protested " come on, my neighbors might tell my parents then I'm done for!" She contemplated and allowed me to wear underwear. I was reaching for my boxers when she said "not so fast, you're wearing your sister's thong from earlier!" The girls burst out laughing. I thought it wasn't much better than naked but accepted. We went downstairs with me in a lacy pink thong, thankfully the girls covered me and no one at the party saw me. I didn't think it would be too bad because it was late and since most people would be asleep I'd have time to run away. We got to the porch and Sophie said "alright, now you can pick any two houses but you have to come back to us for the third" I thought this was perfect as I knew two houses were empty because the families had gone on vacation. I was insecure running through the street but managed to do so and returned after completing the empty houses. "We pick that house for the third" the girls said pointing at our next door neighbors who had their lights on. This house belonged to a young couple with no kids.I summoned my courage and approached their front porch. I stood in front of the door for a couple seconds and planned an escape route. I rang the doorbell and ran to the side of the house, hoping not to be seen. The young woman, no more than thirty, very attractive, came to the door. I was already to the bushes but she approached and had apparently seen movement in my area. "Oh my god," she said laughing. "Hey Alex, wearing your sister's clothes? Haha don't worry I see there's a party there, I won't hold this against you" I was relieved she understood. But then she continued "I won't tell anyone if you do one thing for me. Take off the underwear and do one spin for me!" I resented the request but complied. She smirked a little when she saw my cock but let me go after I did a spin for her and she saw everything. I walked back to my porch and found the girls laughing, they loved how that played out.
crazyeight is offline   Reply With Quote