View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflamio View Post
I didn't think about that, I was thinking that everyone wears underwear of some sort but only women wear bras, but perhaps you could then say that because everyone wears underwear of some sorts there is a big division between male and female underwear so to keep society from a genderless or unisex society, this therefore makes the fact that you are wearing female underwear more humiliating than a bra, that men have no use for (reason to wear).

The moral of the story, no matter what you're told, society still hasn't reached equality.

Sorry to rant, I'm just very passionate about gender equality
don't be sorry for the rant please don't. I am gender queer and have wondered for a long time about it all.
Here is my little rant. we all study animals in school right? in the animal world the females are (not trying to start anything here) more plain if you will less color less show etc. in the animal world the males are flashy colorful and what not they make a statement as to say look at me.
then you have the human world so full of self importance that pokes fun of animals all the time but we as humans think the woman shout be flashy and colorful. why is this? I have always wondered all those animal species out there and only 1 is different? kinda something to chew on and think about.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote