View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #72
Username87654

PART 14

I awoke the next morning laying next to a beautiful naked redhead, Sarah.
"Good morning." she said as I rubbed my eyes open. Sarah's eyes immediately went down to my morning wood. I laughed.
"Don't act like you haven't seen it before." I said, not covering my penis. I wasn't the only one who woke up turned on. Sarah made no effort the juices which dripped out of her wet vagina. We both laughed as we openly stared at each other's crotches.
"We should probably go downstairs" Sarah interrupted our laugh saying.
"Or masturbate." I said.
Sarah thought about it for a second before answering. "Ummm... No." she said. "Come on."
I followed her downstairs where some of the group sat naked.
"Glad you could join us." Jeremy said. "Now where is everybody else?"
With that he went upstairs to retrieve the rest of the group.

Once he returned, everybody sat down and got quite. "I take it you all slept well." he said. We all nodded.
"Perfect." he said. "Today you will be played with eachother's asses."
He stood for a second thinking. "Wait... Sounds kinda gross when I put it that way." he said. "Today you will be expierementing with anal play... That sounds better"
He looked around at the group.
"First, all of you will shower in your pairs. Make sure you are clean, otherwise this could be really gross. No orgasms in the shower. Understand?"
We all nodded and got up to go to the showers. Me and Sarah got the master bedroom second. We sat quietly for around 20 minutes until the shower was free.

After about 15 minutes the shower was free. We both got in the large shower and let the warm water hit our body. Neither of us did anything but stand still for a minute. Sarah broke the silence.
"I take it we're supposed to wash eachother." she said.
"Uh. Yeah" I said. "I think so."
With that, she handed me the bar of soap and turned around. I lathered the soap on her back and moved down to her butt. I slowly washed her slim butt, hole and all until it was clean enough for my standards. I bent down and washed her the back of her legs. She turned around and I began washing her chest. I soaped and scrubbed her small boobs, rubbing her nipples as I did this. She let out a soft moan as her nipples hardened.
I moved down to her stomach and slowly moved the soap down to her bald pubic area. She groaned as the soap made its way closer to her pink vagina lips.
"I'm so wet." she somehow made out through her moans.
"I know." I whispered in her ear as I moved my throbbing penis to her wet vagina.
She pulled away. "I'm sorry. We can't." she proclaimed "Not now, not yet, not like this."
"I'm sorry." I said. "I'm just so..."
"Horny?" she asked
I nodded
"Me too. But we just can't yet." she said.
"I understand." I said, apologetically.

Sarah then took her turn washing my body. We both shampoed our hair and ended our shower. We got out, dryed off and without putting on clothes, went downstairs.
Within 15 minutes everybody was done with their shower. We all sat in front of Jeremy who was the only one wearing clothes.
"As you already know. We are now doing anal play." he said. "I want all of you to finger your partners butt, taste your partners butt, do anything you want with it. This isn't for my benefit, it's for you. I want you to have fun and learn from it."
We all nodded as we listened to Jeremy's speech.
"Divide up and go alone with your partner. This is a partner activity not a group activity. I've already counted and there is enough rooms in this house for every pair. Now go find a room.'

With that we all got up. Sarah and I went to the upstairs guest bedroom. The bed was made nicely with several pillows and blanket. Sarah sat on the bed, exposing her entire body to me.
"You know we don't have to do this if you don't want to. Jeremy won't know." I said.
"I know." she repied "I want to, it will be fun."
"Alright then" I said "Who will go first?"
"Do me first please." Sarah begged.
"Aright then." I said "That sounds good. Bend over and spread your checks." I told her.
She did as commanded. She bent over the king size and begin to use her hands to spead her butt checks. I watched closely as her bald butthole came into view. I starred closely at the innocent looking pink hole.
"Okay then." I said. "Here goes nothing. I'm sorry if I'm no good at this. I have no expierence with anal."
"Just try your best. You'll do fine" she assured me as she pulled her butt checks even further apart.
I slowly took my pointer finger and approached her butthole. I slowly pushed it inside her tight and warm butthole causing her to scream.
I already knew I would end up loving this!
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote