View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 02:18 AM   #2
mister monkey

As the drinking and the game went on for a while with most of them choosing dare and given easy dares to start off with to get Sandra use to playing while she sipped her wine getting more and more intoxicated Sally looked over at her and decided she was almost ready then looked at Jenny and Tammy and winked which was the signal to move the game to the next level for their entertainment.

“Your turn Sandra, truth or dare?” Tammy asked. “Truth” she replied as she crossed her legs while sitting on the pillow and waited for her truth question.
“Tammy thought about a good personal question to ask her and then remembered the story that Sandra had told her about the first time she drank alcohol at a party but didn’t want to finish the story.

“Ok here is your truth, at the party when you first tried drinking and you fell asleep. What happened next that you didn’t want to tell anyone about?”
Sandra went a light shade of red and didn’t really want to tell them but wanting to fit in with her new friends and having a few drinks and a bit of concordance made her tell the rest of the story.

“As I already told you earlier it was my first time having alcohol and my two female friends invited me to come to the party and offered me some drinks. It was a small get together of local netball team girls in one of their backyards. As I said earlier I must have passed out and woke up the next morning then walked home.

Once home then I went to have a shower and when I undressed down to my panties and looked in the mirror I couldn’t believe it, I must have had my clothes taken off sometime at the party because I was covered in writing with things like Baby tits, slut, whore and written on the crutch of my blue panties was the words free pussy just pull down for a look. It was so humiliating when I read all the things that were written on me and when I asked my friends they said they went home early and didn’t know anything about it but I still think they were lying and set me up.”

“Wow” the others said not thinking the story would be that entertaining then settled in for more truth or dare. “Ok Sally, truth or dare? Sandra asked as she composed herself and waited for Sally’s response.

“Dare” said Sally. “I dare you to go out and get some fire wood in your nightie and bring it back here to the fire and you can’t wear your dressing gown.” Sandra was hoping that she would get a more challenging dare from Sandra but complied with her dare to keep the game going.

The next few rounds went into the night with dares like flashing tits and getting spanked at the open window and even making bets with each other but after a while Sandra couldn’t handle her drinks and got sick down the front of her dressing gown then she fell asleep on the floor.

The next morning Sandra awoke in her bed not remembering much from the night before and looked around the bedroom then to her dressing gown on the floor next to her bed and thought that the others must have put her to bed when she passed out.

Sandra sat up and stretched her arms and yawned then went to reach for her phone she had on her bed side table but on top of the phone she saw a note and picked it up to read. The note read, Good morning Sandra, you had quite a night last night and before you passed out you done a few good dares and lost some bets if you can remember doing them.

We were making some extreme bets at the time and we all completed them apart from you who bet that if you lost you would be our slave for the next few weeks you are here and do any housework or as a matter of fact anything we need you to do. And you also said we could help you to do as you’re asked if you found it hard so before putting you to bed we put on you something to help.

Puzzled by what the note said Sandra got out of bed but as soon as she moved she felt something different between her legs and pulled down her pajama pants to see some sort of chastity belt with a small box and wiring joined to it where her panties should have been with a small padlock locking it on her.

Pulling up her pajama pants in a panic she then thought being the new girl that she was a victim of a practical joke the others had played on her so headed down stairs to let them have a laugh and then take it off her.
mister monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mister monkey for this post: