View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 09:28 AM   #14
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankq View Post
insert your dildo into your pussy, and wear jeans(without panties) above it, and go to 1h walk. Every time u need to sit/ slow down/ rearrange it, count them. Its the number of mins u going to have with nipples clamps /clothpins
It is late night here so instead of wearing jeans I wore leggings and a sports bra but no panties and went for a walk on a teadmill at the gym in my building. I slid my largest dildo into my dripping pussy and slid my leggings over it and headed to the gym. I readied myself on the treadmill and set a timer for 1 hour and set about changing between jogging and speed walking to make this challenge harder.

The first 40 minutes of this task was easy, but the longer it went on for the more I felt the need to adjust as I was very very wet. At minute 47 I adjusted the dildo and has to push it deeper into my pussy and pulled my leggings up so they held the dildo in firmer. At minute 51 I slowed my walking pace and again had to adjust the dildo as I was so wet I was struggling to hold it in my pussy. At minute 55, I again had to push the dildo in deeper. At minute 59 I twice had to adjust the dildo in my pussy.

This meant I had 6 minutes with metal clothes pins on my nipples. So upon heading back up to my apartment I left my leggings on took my sports bra off and placed one clothes pin on each nipple. Upon placing them I felt an intse pressure and started my timer. Within the first 10 seconds my nipples were throbbing and it felt like they had a direct line to my clit which was pulsing. After 30 seconds the pain went and I became more and more turned on from the pressure. I then took my leggings off and placed my large anal beads in my ass. I then whilst waiting started moving the dildo in and out of my pussy not allowing myself to cum just edge. The third time I edged I placed my magic wand on my clit and continued to edge myself. Right when I was about to cum, the alarm went off, so I twisted and pulled the clothes pins until they came off my tender nipples.

The pain when I took them off my nippples made my pussy and ass clench around the toys as I came very hard.

Thanks @Spankq for this very fun dare 😊

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote