Thread: Fiction: Master Jakob
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
Jarkley97

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Master Jakob gets a new bathroom
Training Day 2 - Sunday

Waking up to my first morning in my slave life was strange and still having the collar on was a reminder of my new place. Lying on the floor mattress I could see the sunlight from outside the closet doors. I stayed there for a few moments collecting my thoughts and then got up to start my day. Master was still asleep so I quietly got out of the closet and went to the bathroom (the one across my clothes room) to pee and wash up.

From the online chats with Master, I knew he may sometimes want to wake up to a BJ but I wasn’t totally sure since he didn’t say anything before going to bed. I decided to take the chance and get back to his room and wait.

His bed was huge (king size which he furnished using the money from my moving allowance) and he was sleeping towards the left edge. I slowly slid my upper body underneath the covers. He was naked and I was able to work my fingers in and slowly maneuvered his dick towards me. Not knowing how he would react was making my hands shake with nervousness but I went on and positioned my mouth. My lips softly touched the head of his dick as my nose filled with the smell of his crotch. The tip of my tongue slid past my lips and pushed against his pee slit bringing the taste onto my tongue.

He started to stir in bed and I remained motionless for a few seconds until his dick twitched against my lips. I slightly parted my lips and took more of his cock in. I heard him exhale then felt his hand push down on my head causing more of his now growing penis to enter my mouth. A sense of relief came over me as he seemingly accepted what I was doing.

As the nervousness went away I started to feel the privilege of being allowed to touch his dick with my mouth. I opened up, softly wrapped my lips around his cock and started to work my tongue around the head. The taste of his pee slit now spread across my mouth as I started to suck his cock. For the next few minutes I moved my mouth up and down the shaft while he relaxed in bed. I kept working my mouth and tongue until he said, “OK, stop, it's time to shower”.

He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I followed him in and turned on the water to the shower while he peed in the toilet. The shower was a large walk in and easily fit two people. I made sure the water temperature was comfortable before he stepped in. Instinctively, I went to wash him standing up to shampoo his hair and wash his upper body. I could see he started to get hard again as I knelt down to wash his lower body. I worked the soaped body sponge under his feet and between his toes until he grabbed my head and guided it back to his dick.

My mouth closed around the head and my fingers worked the base. He started to hold my head and thrust into my face. His movements weren’t rough but very deliberate and I tried to move with him as he sped up. His breathing got quicker and deeper and he tightened his grip on my head. I felt his cock spasm as he grunted and released his cum inside my mouth. I gagged a bit as he held my head in place until he finished ejaculating. The slimy feeling spread across the back of my tongue. I gagged a second time as he removed his spent cock from my mouth. It felt like I was going to throw up. I tightened my stomach and, even though I slightly gagged again, was able to contain myself. Most of the semen had dripped out of my mouth but the taste was still strong and there was a glazed feeling on my tongue.

He finished rinsing himself in the shower and then stepped out and dried himself off. “Finish cleaning yourself,” he ordered as he walked out of the bathroom, “then make breakfast.”

I finished showering and dried off using the same towel as Master. I wiped up any wetness from the floor and put the towel and his underwear in the hamper.

I next went to the kitchen, and choosing from the menu folder, started preparing breakfast. Hotcakes and bacon were on the menu, served with a glass of orange juice and water. As if nothing had happened, I greeted him as he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, “Good morning, Sir”.

“Good morning, Seth,” he replied, “Bring me a liter bottle of water.” He then poured the orange juice from the glass into my bowl on the floor. I knew I had to wait before I could drink it. I would always have to wait to eat or drink until I finished serving him but also, to show respect for having received something that came out of my Master, I would wait at least 30 minutes before putting anything else in my mouth.

I prepared and served his breakfast. I still had 7 minutes to wait before I could eat so I just knelt by his feet. He finished and walked out of the room leaving the mess behind for me to clean. A few minutes later Zach walked in and i served him too. When the time had passed I ate my breakfast and drank the juice from the two bowls on the floor. Biting enough food was tricky but drinking was really frustrating. It was impossible to get enough liquid in my mouth to feel satisfied.

As I was finishing my meal he came back in and said, “Hurry up and clean this mess – I want to get your first training session in before we go out.”

I wasn’t sure what training he had in mind but I stopped eating and cleaned up, then followed him to the bathroom across from the room my clothes were stored in (“my” room). This was a much smaller bathroom than the one in his bedroom. When you walked in there was a vanity with a white countertop to the left, followed by a toilet and a bathtub/shower against the back wall. The fixtures were white and the tile on the floor and walls were different variations of grey.

He had me kneel in front of the toilet and said, “I’m going to train you to be my urinal. You should see this as a privilege and take the opportunity to learn quickly. I will understand at first but my patience will wear thin.”

I knew this was something I was going to have to eventually do but was dreading it and wasn’t expecting it so soon. I just looked down at his feet and said, “Understood, Thank you Sir.”

“First thing,” he continued, “make sure your mouth is clean. Then, carefully undo my zipper or open my pants and pull out my dick. I repeat be very careful at all times. Gently put the head of my dick inside your lips and close your lips around it. This will make it easier for you to swallow while it’s still going in your mouth. Finally, after I’ve relieved myself, wipe off the head and gently put my dick back in my pants. Understood?” “If at any time I want this to happen outside the bathroom I’ll simply say “Seth come drink” Understood?

“Understood Sir,” I replied.

“Do you have any questions,” he asked?

I responded by saying no Sir and then he asked, “What else do you think you should do after my bladder is fully relieved?”

I thought for a moment and replied, “Not drink or eat anything else for at least 30 minutes Sir?”

“Well, true,” he replied, but I was thinking more about your show of gratitude.”

“Oh, sorry Sir,” I replied, “I would thank you.” After I said that there was a pause of silence and it became clear he wanted me to continue.

“I would thank you, Sir,” I repeated, because I am not deserving of your waste, Sir and having it in me makes me better, Sir.”

“Good boy,” he said, “Let’s start.” I took a minute and brushed my teeth then kneeled down at his feet right in front of the toilet. He was closer to the vanity and I was almost against the bathtub. I reached up, undid the zipper on his jeans, took his dick out and placed it in my mouth.

He paused for a few seconds, which seemed like minutes to me, when I heard a soft exhale as he relaxed and started pissing. The stream was almost instantly strong and the taste, even diluted from the liter of water he drank, was horrible – like an acrid stale tea. The taste, smell and thought of urine in my mouth quickly overcame me. The natural defense system of my body took over and I started throwing up into the toilet.

He did not stop his stream as my mouth pulled away from his dick. The piss splashed up against the back of my head, rolled down my body and all over the floor as I deposited my breakfast into the bowl. I collected myself for a few seconds after he stopped pissing and carefully wiped his dick with tissue and placed it neatly back inside his pants as I said, “Thank you, Sir”.

“Wait here on the floor until I call you,” he replied. I stayed kneeling, as he walked out, with his piss still dripping from my body.

He came back after about 10 minutes and said, “You have 15 minutes to get ready – that includes cleaning up in here, washing yourself off and going to the bathroom. I will lay your clothes out on the bed in your showroom.”

“Yes Sir, I replied.

I started to work quickly first jumping on the shower to rinse the urine off me and then to clean up the floor. I quickly got on the bowl and did my business. It felt so good to be able to relax. I stayed an extra minute or two then got off the bowl wiped myself. I went into the showroom and put on the clothes Master had selected. It was a regular shirt, jeans and my sneakers. I put my collar into my pocket and presented myself to Master ready to go out with one minute to spare.
Jarkley97 is offline   Reply With Quote