View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 03:06 PM   #12
sweetandshy

Back when I first started going on online chat rooms for sexual purposes, every once in a while I'd get someone asking for pics. Not knowing any better I agreed. Looking back on it it's something I think I was really stupid for, but I've learned from it.

I have pics posted on a few sites but they are there because I felt confident posting those pics. There is a difference between being pressured to send nudes and being comfortable enough in your own skin to send them to someone else. I'd recommend building a relationship with someone first get some trust built up before sending pics.

I've had what seemed like a really great dom who I was really enjoying talking to when he started pressuring me for pics. Saying it was safer that way. First of all ya know what's even safer? Not sending anything. Trying to change the wording and weasel your way into it doesn't change my answer.

Bottom line is if you're comfortable sending pics then that's fine, if not then that's fine too. It's all about what YOU feel comfortable doing. If you feel forced then stop talking to them. It's also much easier to ignore someone if they keep pestering you on the internet. If saying no doesn't work, it's best to just drop all contact. No means no.

PM Dares

Likes, Limits, Toys, and About Me
sweetandshy is offline   Reply With Quote