Thread: Female slaves
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 02:41 PM   #8
gamerdom

Getdare is honestly one of the worst spots to find a partner... Its hard to explain why but I will attempt to.

The environment is not conductive to a good search. Getdare is very restrictive, and I've had arguments about it with the mods all ready regarding the 30-day rule (and I've apparently be disciplined for violating it by them locking ALL of my threads think I didn't notice that mods?). On Getdare, there is no difference between a sub and a slave or a dom and a master, when there is a significant difference.

Even some of the information that passed around it very unbecoming of a relationship. A proper dom/sub or master/slave online relationship cannot be done without the use of pics and/or cam. I'm sorry there is no way around it. Without a visual component of the relationship it is not a proper relationship. Its WAY too easy now to fake being a girl and/or boy. Its 2017; there have to be VERY few of us that have not run into a fake all ready.

The problem with the above is that Getdare is very "No pics period." Its incredibly conservative and this is coming from someone who is very conservative. There are ways to be safe about doing pics guys. There are ways to ease into pics. Getdare's community is just not a place where it is conductive to it.

I'm gonna get hit pretty hard for the above, but someone has to say it.