Thread: Fiction: ~ Winter Holidays ~
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #12
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Five ~

~ Chapter Five ~

- Before we get too far in the game i thought i should add one more rule. She said.

The rest of the group just looked at her.

- Well, i think that to make it more interesting, fifth place should also loose a chip instead of last place loosing two alone. It could also make it easier for the looser of a round to know that he/she did not loose alone.

Not too sure if this was a good idea, they could see the advantage of it aswell. Before anyone got to say anything Ruby said:

- But will he/she still need to do a truth?
- Yes, But only if it is a chip he/she is loosing, if its a piece of clothing you don't have to do the truth aswell.

Looking at eachother they soon agreed that it would make the game more fun with this change.

With no one protesting they moved on with the game:

Lucie (1 chip) : High card Ten
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of three
Kate (1 chip) : Two pair of nine and seven
Ruby (0 chips) : Flush with spare
Alex (1 Chip) : High card Ace
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of King

Looking through the results Lucie realised yet again that she finished last, not wanting to loose another clothing before anyone else did, she decided to accept a dare from Ruby, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard considering who was going to give the dare, the last dare she gave to Alex atleast seemed easy enough.
She trew away her last chip and waited for Ruby to tell her what she had to do, she then suddenly realized that Alex was the second looser and he threw away his last chip aswell, would she have to do a dare with him again?

- So Lucie, since poor Alex here said in his truth question that he had never seen a girl naked. said Ruby, scaring Lucie quite a bit.
- What!? you want him to see me naked? Lucie quickly replied before Ruby got to say anything else.
- No. not yet atleast. She said while laughing.
- But he is going to be in your dare. She added.

Alex and Lucie looked at eachother waiting for what to come. Ruby went on saying:

- I want you to go infront of Alex and show him your bra, you must hold your T-shirt up for atleast 30 second so that he can get a good look at it, and sorry, but the rest of the group is not allowed to leave your seats to go and look closer as this is only involving Alex and Lucie as the loosers.
- I'm not so sure if its really a punishment for Alex though. Dean quickly added.
- Well he did loose his chip aswell this round.

Realising that, Dean had nothing more to say. Lucie walked over to Alex and stood infront of him.

- You ready? she asked.
- Y... Yes. was all he got out.

Laughter spread through the group hearing how nervous Alex was. Slowly Lucie pulled her T-shirt up revealing her breasts trapped within her white bra. They looked even bigger now, Alex thought to himself.
Admiring her breasts he was so tempted to touch them, but before he knew it Ruby called time up and Lucie took her T-shirt back down. He didn't realise at first but only by seeing her breasts he had recieved a full sized boner under his jeans, lucky for him hiding it wasn't too much of a problem as he still had his pants on.

Ruby picked up her winning chip before dealing out next round, she had already given out two dares and really liked how this game was turning out for her.
Results for round 10 ended up with:

Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Nine
Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Queens
Dean (0 chips) : Two pairs of Five and Three
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of seven
Michael (2 chips) : High card Ace
Kate (1 chip) : High card Jack

Finally Alex got to win a round, looking around on all the hands, he saw Kate ended up loosing with Michael just ahead of her, hoping he could give her a dare he waited for her decision.
Michael quickly threw away his chip. Kate also decided on throwing away two chips wich meant she had to take a pair of clothing off.

- Kate, would you please step up on the table, i would have the honor of removing what you want to take off.

Michael looked over at Alex feeling kind of jealous that he got to do this, if it had only been him instead.

- Sure Alex, please take off my winter coat as it's really hot in here so it will be nice to finally get it off. Kate seemed reliefed that she finally got the chance to take it off.

As the coat dropped she reveiled a knee long black skirt, together with a loose black top. None of her clothes really showed her curves, but Michael still enjoyed the sight he had of her on the table.
Now it was Michaels turn for a truth question:

- Michael, what do you think about Kate?

Kate just getting back in her seat, turned her attention to Michael.

- I like her. he said looking over at Kate to see how she reacted. he followed by saying:
- There is just something mystical about her i just can't explain, that i really like.

Kate threw a smile back to Michael, but didn't say anything more for now.
Alex picked up the cards and dealt the cards for next round:

Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of two
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of six
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pair of Seven and Queen
Michael (1 chip) : High card Nine
Kate (0 chips) : Flush
Ruby (1 chip) : High card King

Not having won anything since early in the game, Kate finally got first place and got some confidence back. Ruby ended up in fifth place, with Michael loosing the round.
Michael decided to throw away his last chip and then take the last payment with a pair of clothing. Looking over at Kate wondering if she wanted to take it of off him, he was just met with a tiny shake on the head telling a silent "Nope i'd rather have my chip" which was probably the smartest decision to actually make this early in the game opposed to Alex and Dean's decisions earlier.
Michael decided to remove his shoes and after finishing his time on the table he sat back down turning his attention over to Ruby who was awaiting her truth question.

- Ruby, since you havent done anything sexual with a boy i was wondering if you had any sex toys for personal use, or have you never done anything like that to yourself either?

Kind of embarrased about getting a question like this she waited a few seconds before she managed to say anything.

- Well... I do actually have a dildo i sometimes use.

Kate didn't seem too surprised by this, but Dean on the other hand was pretty turned on right now imagining this cute little girl going off on her own with this toy.
Ruby threw away the last chip she had and waited for the next round to start.

Chips started to dissapear completely now and the harder parts of the game where coming closer, looking nervously at the table they laid down their cards for round 12:

Last edited by Luffy90; 11-28-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote