Default ~ Chapter Four ~

~ Chapter Four ~

Kate (3 chips) : A pair of Jacks
Ruby (3 chips) : Two pairs of Four and King
Alex (1 Chip) : A pair of seven
Dean (0 chips) : High card Queen
Lucie (1 chips) : A pair of two
Michael (2 chips) : High card Ten

Looking around the table, Ruby quickly realised she had won yet another round. Michael who had tried to go for a flush ended up with only a high card of ten and took 6th place.
Ruby turned her attention to Michael:

- So after you have given me the winning chip, will you give me the honor of taking a dare from me? She said with a smile that scared even Michael.
- Sorry Ruby, i'm gonna use the two chips i have this time!

He quickly threw his chips away before Ruby turned her attention to Dean:

- Dean, for your truth question i want to know if you like any of the girls in this room? or boys for that matter. she quickly added with a laugh in her voice.

Dean was not sure if Ruby wanted to hear her name but he couldn't really avoid the question so he just put it out there.

- You see Ruby, of all the girls in this room. The one i like the most is you. He answered with a sweet voice.

Not knowing what to respond she just said a quick thanks and tried to hide her smile that was building up.

The game started to come along pretty well and none of the players seemed to be nervous anymore. Ruby picked up the cards and started dealing out for next round.

After all players got their new cards the results of round 5 ended up with:

Ruby (4 chips) : High card King
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of Queen
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Ace
Lucie (1 chips) : Pair of Three
Michael (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ten and Eight
Kate (3 chips) : High card Ace

Ruby now ended up losing her first round, not too worried as she still had 2 chips left, Michael realised he won the round and finally got to ask Kate a truth question.
Considering his option he ended up asking:

- Kate, today in class before the bell rang i noticed you sketching something on a paper, what was it?

He wasn't sure if it was the best question but stuck with it.

- I was drawing a person i kind of like. she answered with a smile, kind of relieved how easy the question was.
- Is it anyone in this room? Michael kept pushing.
- That wasn't a part of the question. She quickly stopped him there.

Michael regretting not having added more to the question picked up the cards and dealt the next round.

Results from round 6 ended up with Michael winning yet another round with Ruby loosing again, once again she threw away her remaining 2 chips and was now empty.
Alex ended up in fifth place this round, now having to answer a truth question from Michael.

- Alex, this question has been asked before but i want to give it to you aswell.
- Throw it at me. He said trying to act cool.
- Have you ever had sex with anyone or what is the furthest you have ended up with a girl.

Kind of embarrased to admit it he was tempted to lie but realized that Michael might already know the answer and feared the outcome if he lied.

- Well actually... i've never even seen a naked girl, not a real one that is. Only kissed and touched abit, but not more than that.

Michael accepted the answer not saying too much about it as he had not done more himself. Ruby seemed quite happy with the answer knowing she was not the only one who hadn't done anything sexually.

Moving on with the game, the results for round 7 was:

Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Six
Kate (3 chips) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (0 chips) : High card Ace
Alex (1 Chip) : Two pair of Seven and Jack
Dean (0 chips) : 3x queens
Lucie (1 chips) : High card Jack

Dean showed his cards clearly impressed with himself, looking over at Lucie he waited for what she chose to do.

- I'm not gonna take a dare from you yet Dean! She said loudly.
- Ok then you know what to do. he replied quickly.

Lucie quickly threw her last chip away before walking up on the table with Dean following.

- What do you want me to remove?

He seemed to really enjoy being the first person to actually get to remove a piece of clothing even though it probably wouldn't make much difference.

- Don't you want a chip instead of taking off one of my clothes? She said.
- I can always win a chip next round.
- It is pretty hot in here so i would like you to take my jacket off.
- Will do. he quickly answered and started taking it off.

It wasn't much but everyone finally got a good look at one of the players as Lucie stood on the table spinning around. Normally Dean had never looked at Lucie as a attractive girl. But her tight white T-shirt showed that she was pretty well formed with her fairly large breasts hiding under it, looking down at her jeans he also noticed her butt as the tight jeans formed around it.
Lucie walked down from the table and sat back down.

- Now for the truth. Dean said looking over at Ruby
- I said i liked you the most in this room for my question, so mine is what do you think of me?
- Dean, i think you are cute. She said with a tiny voice

A bit confused by the answer as he did not know if cute was a good thing or not, he accepted it as it came from Ruby. Maybe that was her way of saying that she liked him.

Moving on he dealt the cards for round 8 and the results was:

Dean (0 chips) : Pair of two
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Kings and Jacks
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Ace
Kate (3 chips) : High card King
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Ten
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of Seven

Kate accepting her loss and threw away 2 of her 3 chips, while Dean got ready to answer his truth question from none other than Lucie who got a chip back.

- So Dean, now that we know you like Ruby i want to know if you have ever fantasised about her?

Ruby was pretty annoyed at Lucie for this as she was afraid of Dean's answer.

- yes i have. He answered not revealing anything else.
- what was the fantasy about? she kept on asking.
- You will have to ask me that with another question. He answered pointing to the cards.

The redness of Ruby's face started to come back to her, knowing Dean had a fantasy about her made her embarrased but also abit curious of what it was all about.

Lucie dealt the next round and just before the hands where revealed she said:
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote