Thread: Fiction: ~ Winter Holidays ~
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Two ~

~ Chapter Two ~

- Really? Said Alex.
- Well do you know any other girls? Michael said.
- No, but why do you want her to join?
- I've always thought she is kinda cute.
- Well i know Ruby knows her as i have seen them together outside of my classroom a few times.
- That settles it then! Dean shouted.

A few hours later Dean and Alex came over to Michael's house, they went into the living room before Dean picked up his phone
to call Lucie, still not knowing wether she had talked Ruby into playing.

- Hello? Lucie answered.
- Hey. I was just calling to see if you have talked to Ruby yet.
- Yes i have and... Well she is not so sure about it yet. Have you found a third girl?
- Well that is another reason why i am calling, do you know Kate?
- Ruby does. I dont really know her that well but Ruby apparently used to be best friends with her in elementary school.
- Ok, can you ask Ruby if she want to join if Kate comes too? maybe she will feel better that way.
- Sure, i'm gonna call you back in a bit.

She hung up and Dean told Alex and Michael what she said. The three of them started to feel kind of nervous, they could actually end up playing strip poker with three girls.
Then Dean's phone started ringing!

- Hey. He answered calmly.
- So i've talked to Ruby and she agreed to come if Kate wanted to.
- Has she asked Kate yet? Dean tried not to sound too exited but it was hard to hold back.
- Yes, actually they are both on their way here now. Then we will just get ready before we come over to you guys.

Dean didn't respond back to Lucie straight away, he just gave Alex and Michael a thumb up with a big smile on his face before he got interrupted by Lucie.

- So do you want us to bring anything? She said.
- Eh. Just make sure you have the same amount of clothes on. he answered all fired up.
- Of course i already told them how much they should bring she said, we will be there in about an hour, just gonna drop by the store and pick up some drinks. She then hung up.

Dean quickly realised that they should probably buy some drinks aswell as it could help the nervousness of everyone in the game, they sent Alex to the store while they started to come up with some rules to put in the game.

The rules they came up with was:
* Two decks will be used *
* Everyone starts with 2 Chips *
* They will play "Five Card Draw" *
* You can trade a maximum of 3 cards *
* The winner of each round gets a Chip *
* 6th place looses a chip *
* When all chips are lost you have to start with clothes *

Alex returned just before the girls came with the drinks, they explained him the rules before the doorbell rang. Michael ran to the door and opened up.
The three girls where standing there with Ruby abit nervous in the back, she had always been really shy and this game wasn't making it easier for her.
Lucie came in followed by Kate and Ruby, they walked in the living room with their shopping bags filled with drinks. Dean quickly stood up welcoming them, and started explaining the rules they had come up with.
Lucie quickly interrupted him after he had finished.

- I just want to add a few things if you dont mind.

* Two decks will be used *
* Everyone starts with 2 Chips *
* We will play "Five Card Draw" *
* You can trade a maximum of 3 cards after the first hand is given *
* The winner of each round gets a Chip, or gets the opportunity to take off the losers clothing *
* The winner also gets to give the looser(s) a Truth or Dare if the loser chooses that, or has no clothes or chips *
* 5th Place looses 1 chip, can be involved in a dare, if he/she is not involved in the dare he/she must answer a Thruth question *
* 6th place looses 2 chips or 1 if he/she does a Dare aswell *
* If the loser has no clothes on or chips he/she must do a Dare given by the winner *
* When all chips are lost you have to start with removing clothes (underwear counts as 2 chips) *
* When you loose a piece of clothing you must stand on the table for 30 seconds slowly turning around for all to see *
* The Game can only end when all 6 has lost all their clothes and chips AND 4/6 must want the game to end with voting *
* The Winner however will be the one winning the Final round played after the vote to end the game has been made *
* The Winner of the Final round gets to give a dare to all 5 other players *
* You can decline a dare once if it's too extreme for you but only once! You will then recieve 2 thruths instead *
* No one can leave the game before it ends *
* Nobody can tell anyone about this game or take any pictures that might be used against anyone after the game *

- Does everyone agree on this? Said Lucie.

After hearing that Lucie wanted to add Truth or Dare into the game aswell the boys felt more nervous of what they had gotten themself into, but it could end up favoring anyone afterall so they accepted.
Kate agreed to this aswell and looking back at Ruby who was still not sure what to think, but eventually accepted the rules with a nervous smile back at Kate.
Lucie then proceeded to ask what everyone was wearing:

Alex: White T-shirt, grey jacket, blue jeans, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Dean: Grey T-shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Michael: White T-shirt, white sweater, grey sweatpants, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Kate: Black winter coat, black top, black skirt, black boots, socks, panties and a bra.
Lucie: Brown winter jacket, white T-shirt, blue jeans, brown boots, socks, panties and a bra.
Ruby: White winter Coat, white top, white skirt, black boots, socks, panties and a bra.

The girls had 7 pairs and the boys had 6, they agreed that was fair and sat down around the round table in the living room, meanwhile Michael went to the kitchen to get everyone a glass to pour their drinks in, some chocolate, a bit of different fruits and some ice cubes to put in their drinks.
Michael sat down with the rest and after everyone had gotten themself a drink he took the two card decks and asked:

- Everyone ready?

Last edited by Luffy90; 11-26-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote