View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 09:14 AM   #4
PumpkinPat

This is my first post but I wanted to share the adventure

I’ve pulled out all 8 of my d6’s as I did that I got so excited thinking about my game, I’m starting fully clothed on my bed and we’ll see where this goes!
3 3 rolls my nipple starting out strong as I pulled it out of my bra cold air hit it and as the cloth pin bit down I felt myself start to get wet
2 I turned over and gave my self 3 hard hits right nipple and left cheek now feeling excited
4 I rolled quick wanting to give my nipple a break soon now I’m banished to the floor
4-for 10 turns, pulled the clothes pin off and tucked my boob into my bra warming up felt good
5-Ha Ha! Two die!
5- lucky me 3 die
12-I found a thick hair brush handle for this challenge I set the timer, I’ve never do that before it was degrading and sexy
6- push ups simple enough
11- okay deny for twelve 12 hours it is!
13- lucky number 13 4 die
10-the time is set again, I’m still clothed and not aloud to use furniture so I decided to grind one a pillow for the minute vibrator on in between my pants and painties I’m on my knees and here I go…. I can’t imagine how I looked on my hands and knees humping away knowing full well no satisfaction won’t come stopping sucked
11- now denied for 24 okay then
16- this is my last roll on the floor when I’d much rather do this in bed oh well…. I spread my legs as far as possible and go straight to the cl!t it didn’t take to long before I had to pull away, I lick my fingers clean and off we go
15-oop back on the bed clothes off I’m so wet too
17-5 die!
16- another edge I can do this right? I could now I’m just frustrated
21-woo! Another die!
11- I rolled mostly ones and now we are up to 36 hours diened
25- a sip it is
22- okay 2 minutes I decided this time to finger myself instead of going for the cl!t one finger in and out felt good a bit calmer then some of the others
27-it’s 10 settings so I roll to die to decide my torture for the next to rolls 7 short and frequent vibrations I can feel myself turning red as I write
14- it’s hard to count with the vibe in, oh my nipples aren’t ready It always take me a second to get the pins on right and the vibration the whole time oof
17-another die! Thank goodness!
22-same treatment as last this time with the added pleasure of nipple pain
24- good luck! Another die !
27- oof a nine second most intense
31- again counting with the vibe tricky I don’t have a ruler so I’m using the brush I’ll do 15 on each cheek, I have the vibe in thank goodness the clothes pins came off this round, with the vibe and the s p anking it’s so much all good im just sore now
36- the sips are adding up, and in this one I learn I definitely have a gag reflex
23-oh no My nips again
20-we’ll now I’m tied to my dresser
32-one leg tied to the dresser one in the 5 genitle s panks….. that is one thing that always gets me going and you can hear th wetness with the slaps
32- guess I’m doing that again, the jolt I feel
24-another die! Bless
25-I guess it’s two sips every roll, bye clothes pins
30- another die!
39- close to the end ! Another die! Good I need the break
46-Okay I got my foot back I guess it’s fantasy time, hmmmmm, I watched a video where a girl was giving a bj and her boyfriend walked in and they s panked her with there belts one focusing on each cheek then they took turns with her mouth and the spit roasted her… so that
38- minus a die bleh
42-Alrighty with that long fantasy guess I get to live the s pank ing part, I did em hard and fast and now I’m hoping for one of the Touching dares
26-okay gagging I now have my panties in my mouth
34-got my die back and I’m drewling
33-dinal time 84 hours or 3.5 days
42-woo my butt will sore this brings spanking to 75 each cheek
50- on the dot done!

I really enjoyed that! Thank you sir I hope you enjoyed the read I’ll enjoy my sore nipples and but, wet pu ssy, and denial time
PumpkinPat is offline   Reply With Quote