View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 11:37 PM   #26
Unconsciousmine

Contact details: Kik: Undying1990
EDIT: Or PM here for more options.

Role: Slave/Sub/Little/Pet

Limits: Openly public, permanent markings, scat, overly messy, family/friends/kids(duh), Social/professional damage, extreme pain.

Likes: Honestly, ask me about this. The short answer is: To please. To obey. It goes deeper of you want to ask.

Dislikes: Similar to above but I do dislike; Pee, diapers, messy, shaving, and (almost a limit but okay at under the right circumstances we can discuss) finding loc partners/being shared.

Sex: Male(fluidish)

Availability: Most any mornings/nights, and the occasional day or afternoon, depending on work.

Experience: Moderate. Was a Dom at one point so there's that, but felt a pull more towards service and pleasing overall.
I've done things from dressing up full and taking lengthy walks at night(even playing with self or having to change outfits during walk), anal, forced gay/bi, being shared/owned by a couple or group, bathroom/bladder control, diapers/wetting, held enema/beer enema, Moderate pain, a bit of CBT, do things to self in dumpster/trashcan, little of everything here and there.

Last edited by Unconsciousmine; 01-31-2016 at 11:40 PM.
Unconsciousmine is offline   Reply With Quote