View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:39 AM   #3
Lustat

Quote:
Originally Posted by un-sean View Post
I had always considered myself as submissive but now have an appreciation of having a sub under me.

I am inexperienced in both roles, and clearly am not a natural dominant seeing as I have to ask about this stuff.. but I do believe you can achieve anything with hard work and practice.

My question is: what can one do or say to establish control over a slave's mind? Put "the fear" in them if you will. Especially during initial contact. I am more talking about in person than online. A challenge I face is that I am not too tall or physically imposing, so I am looking for techniques or tricks if you will, that will communicate to whomever I am ordering that they are indeed under my control, despite my size.

I hope the question is clear, I can elaborate if you need to know anything else! Hearing from experienced Masters' answers will help all of us new to the game I'm sure.

NB: slaves may want to stop reading so as not to destroy any illusions.
lets make a few things clear.. being a dominant is NOT, did I make this clear enough? N O T about making a sub / slave fear you. If your goal is to make someone FEAR you, than you need to see a psychiatrist... no no please I INSIST you go see one and try to sort your problems out.

as for the way you look, it has NOTHING to do with being dominant. Being dominant could be considered an attitude perhaps, but I think it's more of a presence. When you walk into a room, you dont want people to be afraid of you, you want them to respect you, and your sub. your sub shouldn't be cowering behind you, afraid that if doing or saying the wrong thing, she'll get punished. I cant believe I actually get to say this to another person but... what you need is a blow-up doll. this way it'll just lay there and never do anything wrong. tho... I'm starting to get the feeling that even a blow-up doll would develop emotions and try to find a way to run from you lol.

if you think fear is the solution, than you'll never be satisfied, you'll get one sub / slave to fear you, than get bored of her because she doesnt do anything fun / exciting mostly because SHE WOULD BE AFRAID!!!!

hmm... yea... I think your post hit a sour note with me and I'm just getting more annoyed as I type... I'll just leave it at this for now... but in my personal opinion... if fear is your goal, you shouldnt be a dominant / master / whatever you wanna call it...
Warning: some or all comments could be intended for entertainment purposes. that or I'm just completely messing with you because I'm most likely tired and / or bored! If comment does NOT fall in the above category than I may actually try to stop you from doing something stupid, or teach you something, or warn you about something, or god knows what.
Lustat is offline   Reply With Quote