Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 01:36 PM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

My rubber-covered cock splits her open, and we both let out a passionate moan, now more connected to each other than we imagined we could, not a few minutes ago.

I have lost count of how many pussies my dick has visited, how many it has fucked. Every single one is unique; every time is different. I feel empowered everything I see the red lips of a woman or girl tighten around my shaft. I love staring down and seeing it slide in, disappear completely, only to reemerge, and the sensation of the contraction against it... it is as close to a religious experience as I can live. It is spiritual. It is also extremely fulfilling.

"Olivia..."
"Melody..."

We whisper our names as I begin the assault on her sex. I say assault, but that's not the right word. It's teamwork. To be fair, I have forced myself upon a few people in my life. Olivia is different from them: she willingly helps me to stimulate her, swaying her hips as I sway mine. Our exposed boobs dance up and down, and it's a magical sight.

"...ah fuck..." she whimpers under my care.
"So fucking tight, Olivia..."

I increase the pace, and I see her chest heaving up and down, sensations overtaking her perceptions.

"Ah my fuck!" she starts to moan as she nears orgasm.
"You like it?"
"Fucking don't you dare stop..."

I'm tempted to defy her, but it's much too soon in our relationship for me to challenge her like this. I want her to stay. I go for broke, building up momentum as I keep pummeling her sex with my rod.

"Ah! fuck... ah fuck!"

The stream of swears is constant; she's loving every second of my penetration, and she's delivering a vocal performance that might alarm other people in the hotel - were we not in a secluded area.

"Fuck more," she begs me.

I wonder how long I can keep this frenetic pace; she's already climaxed and she's now riding high. I want to shoot my load onto her chest and on her face but, at the same time, I don't want to stop what I'm doing. It feels so incredible, and she is so receptive.

"...aah... ah.... yes yes... fuck... aha..."

It's a rollercoaster ride of pleasure for her, quicks ups and downs, and full disorientation.

"Fuck I wanna come on your face!" I yell out.

She can't acknowledge my request. She's barely aware. I'm stuck. I need to end it, but I don't know how she'll react if I indulge...

I pull out quite suddenly out of her, tear off the condom, and start jerking off. She barely has time to acknowledge that I'm no longer inside her when the first blast soaks her face, and it's my turn to vocalize.

"Fuck... cover your face with.... ugh..."

It's a monstrous climax, and I milk it completely, forgetting everything else as my seed empties onto her beautiful face, her nose, her cheek, her chin, her mouth, her lips...
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post: