Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 06:25 AM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

(I was hoping for at least one reply, but that's selfish of me. Enjoy this one.)

I go to sit back down, but she tells me remain standing. Then, she gets down on her knees in front of me. It's a done deal.

My panties are off. I'm exposed. Olivia Turner just got hired. In exchange, she wraps her hand around me. It's warm, inviting, terribly arousing. The hard-on is instantaneous. She seems impressed by my girth and length, or is it because, when she looks up, she sees the mounds of my breasts? It doesn't matter, as long as she does what she was told.

The gentle motion is intoxicating; I can feel her hot breath as her mouth gets closer.

"I'm clean," I whisper to her, in case she has a concern.
"...so am I," she whispers back.

I can't wait any longer. I nudge forward so my tip comes to rest against her lips. She takes the cue and opens her mouh. I slide my tip inside it, stopping just before her teeth. The warmth of her moist mouth makes me squirm; her lips touch my glans. With two fingers at the base of my length, she starts slowly bobbing up and down.

My own hands wander to the top of my dress, and I undo the top straps, exposing my bra-less chest, my breasts popping into view. Olivia looks up, sees what I'm doing and lets one hand wander to my right breast. She pinches my nipple as she increases the pace of her mouth on my shaft. Her tongue plays with it inside her mouth; her teeth are mostly out-of-way, barely grinding against my skin, just enough for a proper stimulation.

"...fuck Olivia... wow... you're good at this."

She doesn't reply. She can't. Her mouth is on my dick. This is heavenly, but I'm now wondering if I can take this further. I certainly want to. I just don't know how far Olivia is willing to go.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post: