Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #44
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My report/ 15

BF: "What was you talking about? That muffled sound? I heard a name, BEN, and what was it then? A MASTER?"

Your slut was still tied to her BF's bed. His cum slowly oozed out of that gaping pussy of yours. The BF ungagged her, taking out the thoroughly soaked nasty panties. I took a deep breath and looked in his eyes.

Slut: "I will tell you. You deserve to know the truth. I have an online Master. His name is Ben. He's double my age and he lives in the US. He owns me. He controls me. I love him and I do everything he wants me to do. When I fucked Peter, in our holidays, he made me do it. When I fucked you just a few days before, he told me to do it. When I sucked your dick in your dad's car, he wanted me to suck your dick. I'm his slut. I'm his fuck toy. And today, he wanted me to have an orgasm while being fucked by you. And during this orgasm I was to yell "OH BEN, OH BEN, OH BEN. MY MASTER!" Being the obedient slut I am, I just did it...."

He hesitated. His fingers played with that well used pussy of yours. Your slut felt a strange tingling between her legs. Could it be that I was getting horny again?

BF: "I've heard enough, slut. Do not go on. I will silence your dirty talk."

With this, his strong fingers closed your desperate slut's nose again, forced her mouth open, stuffed the nasty panties in and taped your slave's mouth shut.

BF: "Now listen, you dirty whore. If you do not want me to tell everybody about your so called "Master" - you'll do what I want. From now on I'll be your Master. You will let me fuck you whenever I want. You will swallow as much of my cum, that you will not need to eat any more. And I want everybody to see that you are my whore. I will take you to a body piercing shop the next days. You will get a tongue piercing – for one thing as a punishment for bad mouthing me, and for another thing because it will enhance your licking capabilities no end."

Throughout all this, he played with that pussy of yours, fingered my clit and – your slave is ashamed to admit it - brought your abused slut to another orgasm.

I stayed with him all night. I was back home very late. And I have no idea what he is up to today.

But I know what I want. I love you, Master Ben, I am your slave and I have no intention to change that. So I will simply endure the gossip. I will deny everything and say that it is just him, trying to blackmail me. And – I am sure – with enough time, nobody will think about it any more...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote