Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #32
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default On the dance floor/ 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You will flirt with as many guys as possible. After you are done flirting, you will pick your favorite and ask him to dance. While dancing you will turn around, grind your pussy on his legs and whisper in his ear how much you like cocks.
I was reluctant about dancing at first. I did not feel dressed properly. But after some time (and some drinks) the insistent bass lines had found their way into my lower body parts and I felt like dancing, after all.

I went to the dance floor and looked around. Not so many guys, but some great looking girls. It did not take long and one of these girls smiled at me and moved closer. She had long black hair, parted to the side, covering most of her left eye. She wore a black t-shirt, a drawing of a skull with a spliff concealing her nicely protruding tits. She wore shiny black leggings and black heels. With the heels she was a lot taller than your impressed slut. She had her nails painted black, wore a lot of mascara, had silver bangles on her right wrist and big silver rings on her left hand. One of these rings showed the skull motif again. In her hand she had a plastic cup filled with some clear liquid, ice cubes and a lemon slice. She offered me the cup and grinned.

I accepted gratefully and took a big swig. Vodka Lemon. She finished the cup and resumed dancing. I did the same. Consistent with your rules, I focused on the girl and found her reciprocating my interest. We both danced closer and closer, and it did not take long for two bodies in heat to touch. Your slut turned around and gyrated that dripping pussy of yours against the girl's butt. The girl did the same and we soon found us in a locked embrace. "I like your smell", the girl shouted in my ear, to be heard above the loud music. "I like you too", I answered, "may I buy you a drink?" I am sorry, Master, but it would not have been appropriate to mention cocks...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote