View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 04:09 AM   #24
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hmmm... interesting ^^ aren't you gonna get completley buried in dare requests? XD

Likes: extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, ice, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial

Limits: scat, worship, family

Messy?:
Sometimes, depends on the mood and the messy, I can be quite easily encouraged into messy with cream or syrup and stuff but not dirty kind of messy.

Most risking dare you've ever done?:
Not sure about on GetDare, probaby not very risky; being on my balcony taking toys where there was a slim chance people could see me. But off of GetDare, there was this one time that under instruction I went all the way down through my flat and had to run outside to get a key I had thrown from the window on the 7th floor. there are about 4 other apartment blocks that overlooked where I ran out, and I was only wearing a chastity device, t-shirt and underwear. The key unlocked the chastity device.

Sexual orientation?:
Bi

Preffrence for dice dares?:
Indifferent, dice can be useful to introduce chance into a dare.

How long do you want the dare to last?:
I don't mind but unless its an unobtrusive thing then anything longer than a couple of hours I'm probably just not going to get time to do.

Live alone and or get much privacy?:
Yes and loads

Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:
I do have loads of toys, bondage equipment and so on, feel free to check out my KT album for my toys: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=650 that's most of them, and I do adore playing with them but don't want to influence the dare you give me.

Thank you

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 01-21-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote