Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 12:57 PM   #30
nobody's_slave

Default Virgin no more

Once again, his fingers guided the tip of his penis to my swollen pussy lips, gently brushing them up and down while his other hand was caressing my cheek and his mouth was planting slow and tender kisses on my lips. Instinctively, my arms snaked around his neck, my hands pulling him closer while playing with his silky hair. He smiled softly and deepened the kiss, making me gasp for air.

I let out a soft moan and instinctively tensed up and squeezed his shoulders as the very tip of his penis pressed into my small opening. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes apologetically, waiting for me to relax once again. That concerned look on his face made him extremely sexy and let me know that the man staring deeply into my eyes wasn't trying to hurt me at all. Instead, he wanted me to feel safe and comfortable, maybe even loved. I smiled weakly and nodded, letting him know that I was ready to keep going.

Liam smiled back, slowly and tenderly brushing his knuckles agains my left cheek. After a few more moments of innocent intimacy he started to enter me slowly, his eyes never leaving my face, stopping and waiting for me to get ahold of myself whever I frowned or grimaced.

Halfway through, he began moving back and forth, his thickness penetrating me deeper and deeper with each thrust. Unable to control myself, I winced and gripped the silky sheets beneath me as I felt my virgin, clenching vagina stretched to the max.

"Screw the punishment, tell me how you feel." Liam broke the silence, concerned by my troubled face.

"I feel so full... Like I'm going to explode." I mumbled, my cheeks red. "It's not pain but I do feel some discomfort because you're sooo big."

Liam chuckled and kissed me again while playing with my curls. "You're doing great." he whispered in my ear, his breath lingering long enough to tickle me. "On the other hand, I don't think I will be able to hold much longer." he added before his hips started to move back and forth once again.

As I slowly adjusted to his thickness, he quickened the pace, the gentle rhythm transforming into deeper and more urgent thrusts. I felt him grow bigger inside me, which I thought it was impossible until I felt this incredible fullness and the overwhelming sense of being filled up all the way through my body.

"Damn it, Aria. You're so tight." he mumbled, getting closer and closer to climax.

In the heat of the moment, he brought my arms up and entwined his fingers with mine.

"Oh, Aria..." he said my name once again, panting and breathing heavily, his lips hungrily looking for mine.

"Please come inside me." I whispered pleadingly as I broke the kisss.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a husky voice, surprised to hear my request.

"Yes." I said firmly before returning the kiss.

After a couple more thrusts, Liam exploded inside of me, a hot load of cum invading my already filled vagina. Instantly, my body shuddered from my toes to the top of my head, a wave of unbelievable pleasure taking over my entire body.

"Aaahhh..." I moaned loudly as powerful contractions continued to posses me until the very last drop of semen splashed against my pussy walls. By the time it was over, we were both panting heavily while holding each other tightly, our bodies melting into one.

"Are you okay?" Liam broke the silence as his left hand cupped my cheek and turned my face so I can look him in the eyes.

"Yes..." I whispered slowly.

"Good." he smiled and placed another sweet kiss on my lips.

"And you?" I inquired, my voice still shaky.

"Me too." he laughed wholeheartedly, taken aback by my silly question.

I blushed instantly and quickly turned my face so that he couldn't see it but he made me face him once again.

"Hey, don't do that." he said softly while caressing my cheek. "You were amazing and I am more than okay." he smiled sincerely.

I smiled back and nodded before he gave me one more quick kiss. Slowly and carefully, he reached down to the base of his manhood and pulled out as I trembled with another aftershock. Instantly, his hot semen mixed with my own juice, coconut oil and a few traces of blood started dripping onto the silky sheets.

"Oh, Liam, I am so sorry. This is such a mess." I whined apologetically, gaining another warm smile from him.

"Come here." he laughed as he pulled me in a tight hug and I gladly nestled against his chest. I closed my eyes as he kissed the top of my head and held me close, both of us enjoying the warmth of each other's body.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 03-21-2020 at 01:00 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote