View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 02:00 PM   #30
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 19

Sophia’s long journey was coming to an end. She was pulling into the car pack for Alex’s building and couldn’t wait to see her partner again. Although the trip for the filming had only been a few days it had felt like an absolute eternity. Just seeing the building again was turning her on, ready to fall into her lover’s arms.
Quickly she entered the lift and hit the button for the top floor. The lift took an age in her mind as she waited for it to reach its destination. Sophia opened the door and saw Alex in the kitchen with her back to her. Sophia slowly snuck up behind her careful not to make a noise, slow music echoing in the background of the room. Sophia ran her fingers through her own hair looking at the sexy form of her lover from behind.

Sophia couldn’t wait to get started. Alex finally turned around and jumped as she saw Sophia. “Soph! What are you doing here?” she asked surprised. Sophia didn’t answer but just approached the sexy woman, resting her hands softly on the girl’s hips and pulling her close.
“You look beautiful, it’s been too long, each second felt like a lifetime,” Sophia whispered seductively. “I enjoyed the show earlier tonight; I hope it got you fired up as much as me.”
For once Alex felt out of control, as Sophia grew over her, taking charge of the situation. “Yes, I guess, the two of them did a great job.”

“Is that so?” asked Sophia smugly as she eyed her partner glancing over the sexy outfit she was still wearing from earlier. “Well it was a pleasure to watch, but hopefully the pleasure will be mutual later on.” Alex felt a jolt of electricity; she was getting turned on, the shock turning into desire, wanting to feel her assistant’s body pressed up against her own. Alex licked her lips and as Sophia saw this, she moved closer in, pulling Alex’s hair slightly bringing a whimper from the usually dominant woman. Sophia leaned in and started to kiss her and Alex met them with equal desire. Sophia put her arm around Alex’s neck pulling her in closer as they continued.

Sophia pulled her lover towards the bedroom as they momentarily broke the kiss. Once inside Alex pulled Sophia back into her body and began to kiss again. Their tongues began to dance in each other’s mouths, Sophia slowly moving her hands over Alex’s body, eliciting moans and whimpers as the kiss continued before Sophia finally broke it. “I believe we are a little overdressed my dear, could we get a little more comfortable?” she asked.

Alex immediately sat on the bed and began to unzip her latex boots, never withdrawing eye contact from Sophia. The younger girl removed her shoes and strapless top in seconds causing Alex’s mouth to water as the familiar sight of Sophia’s breasts came into view. The skirt quickly followed and Alex was surprised to see that Sophia was not wearing underwear. Alex finished stripping her own outfit and once she was completely undressed moved towards Sophia.

“No panties, someone is feeling like a naughty girl,” Alex said with a smile.
“You know me babe, I like to go commando when I’m looking for a nice sweet juicy pussy; it provides easier access,” Sophia replied leaning back in to continue the kiss. They embraced with passion as their tits rubbed against each other. The contact was making Alex’s nipples hard and she began to moan into Sophia’s mouth as the two tongues battled each other. Sophia moved her hands around on Alex’s back, gently exploring whilst moving them down towards her ass. When there she grabbed firmly and began to massage each cheek while they continued the kiss.

Sophia really wanted to bend Alex over and start playing with her pussy, but knew it was better to get her hot and wet before the real fun began. She teased Alex, hoping to get her so wet that Alex begged her to lick her pussy. Sophia broke the kiss and moved behind Alex, grabbing her tit with one hand while the other slowly began to manoeuvre towards Alex’s pussy. Alex began to whimper and shudder, loving this element of control that Sophia was taking, waiting for the girl to reach her pussy and begin to play with her. But Sophia had other plans.

She would inch closer and closer to Alex’s pussy and then deny her, teasing her by groping her breast and pinching the erect nipple. Alex was getting wetter by the second. “I love your body,” hissed Sophia, “such soft skin, such supple tits.”
“Please Sophia, stop with the teasing,” Alex whimpered.
“Am I teasing you babe?” asked Sophia.
“Hell yes!” Alex cried out.
“Interesting, do you like being teased?” Sophia questioned. Alex just gulped in response, confused by the new persona that her partner was taking on. “Would you like me to play with your pussy?” Sophia asked.
“Yes! Please!” Alex replied
“Please what?” teased Sophia.
“Please, play with my pussy!” Alex whimpered softly.

Sophia shifted a little behind Alex and slowly inched her hand over her hot pussy and began to massage it. Alex began to moan as Sophia’s hot breath blew against her ear. “You like that?”
“Yes!” Alex replied, breathing heavily as her orgasm was growing. Immediately Sophia stopped rubbing leaving Alex flustered and confused at being denied. Grabbing Alex, Sophia spun her around and pushed her against one of the closets in the room. Squeezing her tits with one hand she moved the other over her body. Sophia licked her lips. “My god, you are so hot!”

Alex’s breathing was still heavy, taking deep breaths as the teasing carried on. Sophia then bent down and sat on her knees bringing her face inches from Alex’s pussy. She began to blow on her clit, causing her to shudder and making Alex’s pussy tingle. Seeing this reaction, Sophia moved in and gave her pussy a slow, long lick.
“Fuck!” cried Alex. Smiling wickedly at the reaction, Sophia put her hands around the girl’s hips and once again gave a long, slow lick concentrating on the clit. “Stop fucking teasing me and eat my god damn pussy!” Alex shouted out in passion.
This was all that Sophia was waiting for; as soon as she heard the words escape, she latched onto Alex’s pussy making her gasp louder. Sophia began to tongue her pussy, alternating every now and then between the lips and clit.

Sophia was now rubbing her clit and licking her labia. Alex began to move her hips with the sensations that Sophia was bringing to her body. Her orgasm inched closer and closer, creeping up on her. Electricity flew through her body with every lick; making her feel as good as ever before. Alex began to grind her hips bringing even more contact. “Oh god, oh fuck! Oh fuck! I’m getting close!” screamed Alex
“That’s right babe, you like my tongue on your pussy, eating your gorgeous pink cunt!” Sophia teased.
“Yes, I love it, lick my pussy… make me cum! Please make me cum!” Alex couldn’t believe the words coming from her mouth, that she was pleading. Sophia doubled her efforts, pushing two fingers into Alex’s gushing slit. “Fuck!” screamed Alex

Sophia moved her fingers quicker bringing Alex to the cusp tasting every bit of the sweet juices flowing from her pussy. The world went blank and silent around Alex as the orgasm hit. The electricity coursed through her body turning her legs to jelly, barely able to stand; Sophia having to grab her legs to keep the girl’s balance as she lapped up all of the juices. Alex screamed in pleasure and almost collapsed over Sophia as the last waver of the orgasm ran through her body. Sophia held a firm grip on the girl as she stood up and held her in her arms.

“That was so fucking good! I haven’t cum like that in a while,” Alex whispered catching her breath.
“You want to lie down on the bed?” Sophia asked.
“Yes, please,” Alex replied. Sophia helped her onto the bed and lay down next to her, running her hands across Alex’s face to move her hair behind her ear. Alex closed her eyes as she felt the soft touch of Sophia’s hands. She moved her face and kissed the palm of Sophia’s hand.
Sophia felt different with Alex in bed. She’d been with other women in the past, knowing from a teen that she was a lesbian but with Alex it was different. She felt almost safe with her, protected, loved and comfortable.

Sophia looked into Alex’s eyes, giving her a loving smile before they both moved in and kissed. Alex moved her body and got Sophia on her back, moving on top of her as they sustained the kiss. Alex began to grind into Sophia’s body as they continued to make out, the kiss no longer tender but animalistic. Alex bit Sophia’s top lip as they broke apart. “It’s my turn now,” Alex said and Sophia just nodded silently.

Alex bent over and kissed Sophia’s neck before making her way down her torso, her left tit, running her tongue along thee areola whilst grabbing the other breast. She moved over her belly and ran her tongue the whole way leaving a trail of saliva. She moved lower onto her mound and then sat up straight, repaying the teasing from earlier. She grabbed hold of Sophia’s right leg and tenderly licked her toes, licking around and moving her free hand to her own pussy, rubbing it. Alex stopped rubbing and put Sophia’s foot down to allow her to bring her hand coated in her juices to her own mouth to lick it clean. Alex then bent Sophia over and placed her cum coated fingers over Sophia’s lips.
Sophia licked the sticky fluid coated fingers before giving Alex a kiss. Alex began to move lower again running her tongue all over until she reached the target. She approached Sophia’s pussy giving it a few licks before slowly licking the clit, giving it a faint nibble.

“Jesus!” Sophia cried out causing Alex to chuckle. ‘Whatever you can do I can do better babe’ she thought as she began to lick her clit faster, darting her tongue out like a snake flicking the engorged clit. Sophia began to thrash around on the bed, her pussy on fire. Alex began to lick in earnest as she felt Sophia react to each movement. Sophia arched her back, lifting her ass into the air to help grind her pussy on Alex’s face, her orgasm beginning to rise. Alex continued the assault on the dripping pussy as Sophia continued to move wildly.
“Fuck I’m about to cum!” Sophia cried out.

Unlike Sophia, Alex didn’t want to tease, she went in for the kill and continued to pleasure as Sophia’s orgasm reach its peak and was unleashed.
“Fuck! I’m coming!” Sophia screamed.
Alex remained latched onto the pussy, like a vampire feeding on its prey, taking every bit of the girl’s cum into her eager mouth. Tory’s orgasm fired out as her body exploded in pleasure. As Sophia finally came down from the high, Alex licked her lips as Sophia gave her a smile. Sophia pulled Alex on top of her and gave her a kiss, a kiss mixed with saliva and pussy juices. The girls embraced together as one.

The next morning in the office Alex couldn’t help but to walk around with a smile, no matter who she was talking to, she was in completely high spirits. With the distractions of Sophia and the late morning she was yet to find out what had happened with Sue, Tina and Ken. Last night when Ken had got back she had ordered them to complete the hour of Ken’s slavery. She knew she had a meeting with Ken and Sophia in a short while so would get the juicy details then, maybe watch the video back with Sophia later that night.

She bumped into Tina whilst doing her usual walk of the premises to check in on everything. The young girl had a sadistic grin on her face that Alex was unable to ignore. “Something to smile about Tina,” she asked as the girl turned to see her.
“I could say the same about you Miss Friend,” Tina replied noticing a few other people around the office, being careful not to say anything that might get them into trouble.
“Was it a productive evening then?” Alex asked.
“Very Miss Friend,” Tina replied with a cheeky wink, “I got everything that I possibly could have hoped for.”
Alex smiled. “That’s excellent news; we have a meeting at the start of lunch so maybe you could tell me all about it then.”
“Will we be alone Miss Friend?” Tina questioned.
“I will make certain of it. I have a meeting now with a few other employees but after that we will be free to… talk.” Alex smiled again before leaving towards her office to meet Ken and Sophia.

Ken was stood waiting outside for her when she arrived. “Morning Ken.”
“Morning Miss Friend” Ken replied, but not in the glum forced way he usually did. It caught Alex completely off guard but she shrugged it off quickly. They both entered the reception area where Sophia was sat at work. “My office now Sophia, we have some things to discuss.”
Sophia looked up and grinned when she saw Ken following Alex into the room. She quickly stood up, opening Alex’s door before holding it open for the three of them to walk through. Once inside she quickly closed it behind her and locked it.

Alex sat on her desk and Sophia took her usual seat on the sofa at the side of the room. “You know the drill Ken; we’re alone now with a locked door.” Ken nodded and quickly disposed of all his clothes into a pile next to the door. Alex smirked as she saw the chastity cage still trapping the pathetic cock. “P1.”
Ken quickly dropped to his knees placing his hands behind his back. He knew not to hesitate now and looking down at his cock trapped in the cage knew there was no point. “Good,” Alex said bluntly. “Now I know there are a few things you want to talk to me about but I want to ask you about last night first. I am yet to watch the video so what happened with Tina and Sue. Be quick though, I will be watching it later. Tell me what they had you do and be completely honest.” Alex cared little about what had happened but wanted to ensure nothing had gotten out of hand.

Ken nodded. “Yes Miss Friend. When I got back to the flat and you left us for the hour of slavery we first started the timer. I had stripped before then as was the rules for being inside the flat. We were in the lounge so they ordered me onto my knees and I obeyed. They spent about five minutes verbally humiliating me, calling me a slut, pathetic, saying I could never get a woman, and that I’d be lucky to even get out of my cage again.

“It actually made me a bit turned on. I waited patiently and they then told me to get on hands and knees facing away from them, saying I didn’t deserve to look at their bodies. I felt them place their feet on me, kicking and pushing but not forcefully, sticking their shoes in my face, the stiletto high heels. Sue ordered me to lick them and they placed them in front of me one at a time and I did what they said. They kept whispering to each other but I couldn’t hear properly. I think they were kissing each other at this time but they had told me to keep looking forward and not turn around. Tina ordered me to suck on her heel and I again obeyed.

“A minute or so later after talking down to me, calling me a foot licking slut she removed her feet and I felt her place the heel at my anus. I panicked momentarily as even you hadn’t yet put anything proper in my ass. It also felt sharp and pointy. Tina told me I had to obey so I tried to relax myself after the initial panic and got back into position.”
“You disobeyed at first?” Alex questioned.

“Only momentarily, but I got back into position and I felt the heel pushing against my anus again as both girls seemed to be laughing. I was scared but with force I suddenly felt the heel breach my resistance and I screamed. They laughed more and Tina kept pushing until the sole of her feet was against my ass. The then roughly fucked her with her foot and it hurt quite a lot. I found it really uncomfortable but mostly because it was pointy; it felt like it was cutting my anus. I don’t know but I think they were doing something else at this point as I couldn’t hear them; I just had the continuous thrusting of her heel into my ass. Eventually she withdrew it and approached the front of me where she ordered me to suck it clean.

“It tasted foul Miss Friend but I did it. As I did it Sue had taken one of my belts and began to whip my ass with it. I think she did about fifty in total but I struggled to count them. It hurt quite a bit. After that they had me lie face down on the floor in front of the sofa. They rested their feet on me, kicking a bit but I think they were focused on each other. They stuck a marker pen into my ass but it hurt like nothing compared to the stiletto heel that had just fucked me. They shouted more degrading terms at me but other than that I just lay there for the rest of the time.”

Alex nodded as Ken finished his tale. It hadn’t surprised her that the two girls had wanted to focus mainly on themselves, especially Tina and she knew she would likely have taken the lead of the two girls. She felt a little disappointed they had taken Ken’s ass as she had wanted to do it, but she knew she hadn’t expressly told them not to do it and the stiletto heel was quite creative. “Sounds like a fun night Ken. Now you said that you had something to say.”

“Yes Miss Friend. Last night whilst you were doing your video I went to the bar where Jane works, I didn’t drink as was instructed. To be honest I don’t miss her. You know that I’ve really struggled to adapt to these changes, to obey you but I’m not so sure anymore. Despite the pain and humiliation a lot of things in my life could be described as better. I’m not worried about debt and finances anymore; I’m in the best shape I’ve been since I was at college thanks to the gym sessions and the incentive to get fitter. I’ve quit alcohol and been completely clean since then. Also how many people like me can say they get to spend so much of their time around four of the hottest women there are, even if I get to do little with you and you only humiliate me.

“I was in a bad place before this started and at first I thought I’d gone into an impossibly worse place. Now I’m not so sure; I think life changes can be for the better and I want you to know that I will do me all to impress you two women. I feel like I have a new purpose. I know it will be tough, there will be parts I hate as I don’t naturally like these things but I think it’s worth doing and could be fun at times. So I will be doing all I can without complaint from now on, or at least as best as I can. I’m sorry about what happened with Sophia, I truly am. I am ready to make up for it in any way,” Ken finished his speech. He had rehearsed it to himself and hoped it sounded sincere. His talk with Jane really had changed his views.

Alex considered everything she had just been told. The man on his knees in front of her sounded sincere enough and it had almost touched Alex. She enjoyed humiliating him and was quite glad it wasn’t a complete horrific experience for him as well. She had never been outright cruel for the sake of it; a bit sadistic at times maybe but not for absolutely no reason. This man had been broken but not destroyed and that pleased her. She had noticed it a few nights earlier but it was more hopeful than knowing. She now knew that all he wanted was to please them, his primary purpose.

“That’s good news Ken; I will be putting it to the test soon enough. After all I will have to punish you for disobeying Tina last night for a start.” They were interrupted by a knock at the door. Ken looked like he was about to panic as Alex went to open it. She unlocked the door and let Tina into the room. “Hi Tina, we’re just about finished. Ken, go and get dressed and get back to work.”
Ken quickly scrambled to get his clothes relieved that it was only Tina that had walked in on him. “Unfortunately Sophia, I’m going to have to ask you to leave as well. I need to talk to Tina in private,” Alex said. Sophia looked like she’d been slapped in the face but didn’t argue. She quickly moved from the room, closing the door after her to leave the two girls on their own.