View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 06:23 PM   #28
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 18

Sue's mouth was dry and her heart was pounding, with nerves and excitement she crawled up onto the bed, she inhaled sharply as she felt Tina's soft fingers running through her hair as she stroked her.
"Good puppy slut" Tina said with a smirk.
Sue thought it best not to speak, just nuzzling against Tina's firm body as she enjoyed the attention, despite cringing with the humiliation of the situation.
Tina picked up a dildo from the bed, one of a large collection of toys that Alex had prepared for the event, glancing at the camera she held it up above her head "Beg puppy, beg for your toy" she relished the sight of Sue's cheeks glowing bright red.
Sue lifted herself up, sitting on her heels she tilted her head back, stretching upwards with her hands positioned just under her chin. She started to pant enthusiastically straining to reach the large rubber dildo that Tina was dangling above her.
Tina lowered it until it was a couple of inches from Sue's mouth, her tongue came out and she tried to lick it "Come on puppy, you can beg better than that"
Sue's efforts became more theatrical, she panted and jiggled up and down desperately, doing her best to act like an excited little puppy begging for a treat, the cool controlled look in Tina's eyes and her look of distain just made Sue's pussy tingle, she could feel the moisture trickling between her legs onto the back of her calves as she bounced.
Finally Tina lowered the tip of the dildo until Sue could reach it, she slurped and licked the tip eagerly "You like that don't you puppy, you like it when alpha gives you a treat" she smiled as she fixed Sue's gaze, she could tell the situation was turning Sue on more than she'd ever like to admit.
"Now fetch" she said as she quickly whipped the dildo out of Sue's mouth and tossed it across the room.
Sue instantly dropped on to all fours, then dropped off the bed and scampered across the room to where the dildo had landed. Alex was caught by surprise but she quickly grabbed the camera on it's tripod and tracked Sue as she excitedly scuttled across the floor, wiggling her ass as she went, making her long tail swish from side to side.
She bent down and tried to wrap her lips around the dildo half way along its length, it was too big to get between her teeth and she soon dropped it. Next she pushed her face to the floor and tried to suck the end of the dildo into her mouth, using her dexterous tongue to manoeuvre it until she was able to lift the tip off the floor, then she lowered her head, pushing the dildo into her mouth.
As soon as it was secure she hurried back to kneel at Tina's feet, she dropped the dildo between them, then sat up on her heels and assumed the begging position, tongue lolling out comically as she panted and waited for approval.
Tina couldn't suppress a giggle as she patted her head "Good doggy, you like playing fetch don't you" she said as she gave the dildo a sharp kick, sending it flying across the room and hitting the wall "Go on puppy slut, fetch" she said, she gave Sue's wiggling ass a quick slap as she scurried off to retrieve her toy again.

Alex was keeping one eye on her computer, waiting for the client to give her some instructions; it wasn't long before a message appeared. The client wanted to see them both playing at being puppies, he wanted to see them playing together.
Alex relayed this to the pair of them via the autocue "Get on the floor Tina, show us how you like to say hello to each other" was all she said.
Tina waited until Sue got back with the dildo, this was the fourth time she'd crawled around the room to retrieve it, the rough carpet was starting to make her knees sore.
Sue read the message too once she'd dropped the dildo.
Tina dropped onto her knees now, deliberately avoiding making eye contact with Sue, her cheeks burning with embarrassment she crawled behind Sue and nuzzled her nose under the furry tail that was firmly embedded in her ass, the smell of Sue's dripping pussy was pungent, she couldn't suppress a smile when she realised how turned on she was, she buried her face between her cheeks for a few seconds before she felt Sue crawling around to approach her from behind. Sue was soon reciprocating, pushing her nose under the tail to search out Tina's tight little pussy. Soon the two girls were circling each other, chasing each other’s tails to try and push their faces into the others ass. Alex couldn't suppress her laughter at the sight, like two puppies meeting for the first time they continued to circle round and round each other.
Eventually the two girls stopped, they both turned to Alex, sitting back on their heels they brought their hands up under their chins, tongues lolling out they begged for approval. Alex typed a quick message “Good girls. Return to dominant Tina.”
The next client demands were simple and Alex relayed the message. Tina saw the autocue flash and smiled wickedly. Sue glanced across and cringed. “Well puppy slut. You must be thirsty, would you like Alpha to give you a drink?” Sue nodded eagerly and as enthusiastically as possible.
“Yes Alpha.” Tina smiled before pulling out the bowl that read ‘Puppy Slut’. As Sue watched she lowered herself towards the bowl and let out a quick gush of urine. The initial smell was acrid and the first stream ricocheted onto the floor before Tina controlled the flow and directed it. Sue couldn’t believe what was to be expected of her but knew better than to complain.
As the flow finally finished she stared helplessly at the bowl now half filled with yellow fluid. “There you go puppy slut, a nice refreshing drink just for you.”
Sue nodded. “Thank you Alpha” she forced out as positively as possible causing Tina to grin. Sue crawled to the bowl, the smell becoming stronger, and lowered her face about to drink piss for the first time.

Out in town Ken walked into his usual bar and took a seat at the bar itself. The last time he’d been in here was the night out with Sue and Tina. He had stormed out in complete rage when he saw Sophia. An endless string of events followed smashing that glass; he had actually contemplated ending everything that night, bringing a stop to the spiralling nightmare of his life. His wife had left him taking everything, he’d developed a drinking problem, debt was building up and his aspirations were nothing.
Since then he’d threatened his co worker, spied on her addictions, been blackmailed to slavery, been kicked in the nuts, and moved into a hell hole then a flat with two girls who wanted to abuse him. He’d been beaten, bruised, humiliated and more. He’d hated every moment of being a slave, or had he. That night lasted an eternity, Ken thought, being painfully tied to the end of Alex’s bed whilst the two girls went at it. But he compared it to the last night he was in this bar.
Could he have thought he would be witness and involved in sexual acts with four of the hottest girls he could imagine. He felt the chastity device which was driving him crazy. ‘Did I honestly prefer things before this?’ he questioned himself.
Sure, the pain and humiliation was horrible at times but he had a purpose, and watching two hot girls fuck was definitely a bonus.
“The usual Ken?” Jane asked raising Ken from his thoughts. She was always so friendly, he knew she didn’t like his presence before but she’d chat anyway and be polite. In truth he knew very little about her other than that she owned this place.
“Just a lemonade please Jane.” Ken replied. “I’ve quit drinking completely.”
“Good for you Ken. I don’t think it’s the only change you’ve made is it.” Jane looked up and down his body and Ken thought about it. He had definitely lost a considerable amount of weight under Alex. He barely got out of breath, his hygiene had improved and he was developing muscle. He was probably in the best shape in years.
“Yeah, I’ve been going to the gym a lot. Thought I’d try and make a change for the better.” He smiled. It had been a long time since anyone had complimented his appearance.
Jane eyed him up. “Well, it definitely shows. Trying to impress somebody?” Jane poured the drink and handed it to him.
“In a way I guess. Can you put it on my tab?”
“Did Alex not tell you? She paid your tab in full last week plus more. I have no idea what you did to get into her good books.” Ken smiled, it wasn’t often he got to do that.
He took a swig of the lemonade which felt so refreshing. “She didn’t mention it. Let’s just say I’ve been doing quite a bit more at the office.” Maybe things were finally on the up. “Jane, I have a quick question. Is a life excitement worth the pain that might come with it?”
Jane contemplated. “I’m not entirely certain what you mean, but in my opinion life needs excitement and adventure. And no matter how hard it is, it’s better than a life of nothing. Take the guy who has just moved in, Frank. He’s spent the last twenty years as a butler, living a life routine. He said he suffered a fair bit in his work but he came into some money. He’s just decided to take a trip to South America. Life needs adventure.”
Ken nodded. “Thanks Jane. I think maybe, just maybe, things are looking up for me.” He took a swig of the lemonade, and smiled.

‘HARDER’ Tina glanced at the one word statement on the autocue and looked at the squirming body kneeled on all fours in front of her. The aroma of pussy was sweeping over her and Sue was doing nothing to hide how turned on she was. Obeying the command with a smile Tina rammed the strapon full force into her friend’s cocksheathe and felt the girl squeal into the bit gag. She reached forward taking the reins in her left hand pulling back as she forcefully drove the strapon deeper and harder into her snatch.
The nib on the inside pressed and rubbed against her clit and Tina could feel her own orgasm nearing. She brought her right hand down across the ass of her friend causing her to jump and then caught her ramming forward again driving the full length deep inside causing both girls to moan in joy. “That’s right slut, take my cock and love it like the whore you are.”
Tina thought of all the things she’d been able to do to Sue over the last few hours. She’d spanked her raw, got a great rimjob, had her friend kneeling and begging to taste her cunt whilst she teased her mercilessly. She’d loved every single minute of it. She looked over to the blank autocue and saw Alex smiling and leaning on the monitor, watching them enjoying every second of what she’d planned. Tina returned the smile and turned her attention back to Sue who was now bucking back onto the strapon.
“Don’t you dare cum slut or hell will be to pay. Not until you get the command.” Tina could feel her own body pushing nearer and each thrust into the eager pussy brought her closer. Alex watched as Tina approached her imminent orgasm and typed the words relayed to her. ‘Cum together, count down from 5 Tina.”
Tina read the message and smiled, she wouldn’t have been able to handle much more anyway. “Cum on the count my puppy slut. 5…….4………….3…………….2…………..1…………….NOW!” As Tina thrust hard one last time both girls erupted in pleasure as the waves of an orgasm rushed through both their bodies. Sue collapsed forward and Tina on top of her, strapon still buried to the hilt. She leaned forward stroking the girls head. “Rest now my slut, you did well.”
“Thank you Alpha.” Sue was exhausted.
Alex cut the cameras and looked to find Sophia’s smiling face and big thumbs up meaning the client must have cum his final load right on cue as well. Ended the call and turned to her slaves.

Sophia turned to face Steve. The man had cum for the 5th time as Tina had shouted now; he was now lying on the Sofa exhausted facing the wide screen TV that had just gone black. “Thank you Sophia, and tell your boss thank you as well. I don’t know how you did it, but that was one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen. So real, so obedient and in my control.”
Sophia laughed. “I take it you enjoyed it then and will be continuing the orders with binding connections.” Sophia took a seat next to him.
Steve stared at her. “Of course, I’m almost scared not to. She has unknown power does that girl, in a far different way to her father. In fact, I’ll have to come over and thank her in person when I get the choice, and discuss an increase to my order.” Sophia grinned devilishly.
“That’s just what I wanted to hear Steve. I’ll let you get back to whatever you want to get back to. Someone will be over in the morning to clear up our electronics.” Sophia stood up, picked up the laptop and walked out the door. She’d ensured no evidence of the film had been left in the flat. Her car was parked in the driveway and she quickly got in placing the laptop in the passenger seat.
Everything had gone perfectly she thought, Steve had loved it, Tina and Sue had been excellent, Alex had controlled the whole thing from start to finish and Steve even said he was going to set up an increased order. She couldn’t wait to take Alex back in her arms again, she almost always felt safer with her. She couldn’t wait to put as much distance between herself and the man as possible, he seemed fine but strange men turned on always scared her a bit.
She quickly checked her phone to see no new messages before turning her attention to the long journey back to her lover.

Alex walked up to the two girls. “Well done my darlings. Now remove those masks and outfits so I can talk to you properly.” Tina and Sue stripped quickly, and in no time were stood before her completely naked. It almost felt unusual after such a long time to remove the masks. The butt plugs removed left both girls feeling surprisingly empty.
“Much better. Firstly, congratulations, both of you managed to follow all orders perfectly and I am proud of you both.” Tina and Sue smiled; Alex’s praise always sent a tingle through her body that she wasn’t able to explain. “As I said, you will receive Ken’s services for 1 hour in any way that you desire. You can either choose to do this together or separately. It will not happen tonight as I feel we’ve all had too much excitement and could do with a long rest, especially you Sue, I would like you to go immediately.”
“Thank you Mistress.” Sue replied, she wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed and go to sleep right now. She turned and walked from the room leaving Alex alone with Tina.
Tina slowly approached Alex as Alex moved towards her. When both were within touching distance, Tina wrapped her arms around Alex and locked lips with the woman. Alex’s tongue probed into the young girl’s mouth and they embraced tightly. The kiss sent a shiver through both their bodies, an electric pulse of energy. Tina was first to break the kiss and stare up into Alex’s eyes.
“I take it you enjoyed the evening then?” Alex asked jokingly.
Tina smirked. “I most certainly did, maybe we should do it again sometime…. Mistress.”
“Maybe we will, but now I think we both need some sleep. Wouldn’t you agree” Tina nodded, turned and walked away.
Alex grinned, she eyed up the young girl and her naked form as it walked away from her. The perfect ass swaying with every step, teasing her, she wanted to call the girl back in and go at it. She instead turned to the large bed where the scene had played out. ‘What a night’ she thought before leaving for her own flat.