View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 05:15 AM   #24
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 17

Sue and Tina entered the flat together; they’d been allowed to put some clothes on at the door, the same ones they’d instantly removed upon entering Alex’s penthouse. The journey down had been in total silence, each girl sharing nervous glances. Both of them were incredibly aroused, even Tina despite the orgasm Sophia had just given her. She wanted nothing more than to join the other girls in bed but knew patience was the best way forward.
As they sat down on the sofas Sue burst into a fit of laughter. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” Tina questioned her hysteric friend. “What’s so funny” she jumped on the girl who was struggling to speak through the giggles, “Tell me, why are you laughing?”
“It’s just madness, a month ago I wouldn’t dream of doing anything with a girl, and tonight I just got spanked, fucked, electrocuted, teased, humiliated all simultaneously and I loved it. What the hell is wrong with me you asked, I have no fucking idea is the answer. It’s hilarious, I hate what is happening, I want to be out, but I also don’t want it to stop. I dread every day but I can’t imagine my life without this now.” She burst into another string of chuckles and cackles as Tina just sighed and lay back comfortably on the cushions thinking, she couldn’t imagine her life without this now, everything was different, and she had a feeling things were only going to get better. She looked at her friend again who had settled down exhausted; she wanted to ravish her right here on the sofa.
Tina glanced at the cameras in the room. ‘What would Alex do if she decided to have her way with Sue right now? What could Alex do that Tina didn’t secretly want?’
Deep breathing to her right stirred her from her thoughts. Sue had fallen asleep; Tina leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. There’s always tomorrow she thought.

Ken reached that morning in pure agony; he had been stung up by the bed the whole night. The pain had become dull and draining; he could barely feel his arms anymore. He was aching in every joint on him, unable to get comfortable. He’d listened to the two girls fuck for at least an hour with his cock twitching in the cage. The spikes pierced but felt harmless compared to the strain in his shoulders. He wanted to cry out all night but knew the repercussions were too great.
He’d contemplated much and more in these hours and as the sun rose and glimmers of morning light entered the room signalling the end of the night he never thought would end, those glimmers came with something else: Glimmers of hope, glimmers of desire, a choice.
He heard Sophia stirring on the bed and moments later an alarm pierced the room making him jump sending new waves of agony through his body. Alex reached across and pressed the button on the clock silencing the air. “Morning my love. Time to get ready for work.” Ken wanted to groan, he couldn’t believe he would have to go to work after this night. However he kept silent, not out of fear, but out of a weird respect for this woman, a respect that had formed as he’d hung there at her bed, totally ignored, totally unwanted, totally unnecessary but there. He wanted her to be happy, he didn’t want to disappoint her more, for the first time he wanted to do what she wanted in a bizarre hope of being acknowledged.
The two girls rose out of bed. They were naked, without any care that Ken was there watching on, his cock twitched again but he controlled it, he wasn’t sure how but the pain instantly eased. Alex walked across to her toy, dangling still; she knelt down and flicked the cage. Ken twitched but remained silent. “Are you learning my little bitch?”
“Yes Miss Friend, I don’t want to disappoint you.” Ken forced the words out, any hope of getting let down. Sophia giggled, before making her way towards the bathroom.
“Will you be joining me Alex?” Sophia questioned as she walked into the en-suite.
“In a minute my dear, I want to deal with Ken first.” Alex replied before waiting for the door to close. She turned her attention to the wreck in front of her. “I have to say I’m impressed Ken, you hung there all night, without complaint, without moaning, and without interfering with us at any point.”
“Thank you Miss Friend.” Ken replied as confidently as possible. He was wheezing, the strain and brute physical exertion had taken its toll.
“In fact you have done so well, I am going to let you down. You will then return downstairs to the flat, ensure the girls are ready for work. I then want you to take the morning off and sleep. I am harsh but fair, you have done well so deserve to relax for a while and ease your pains. I expect you in work at 1 pm.” Alex began to undo his restraints.
“Thank you Miss Friend, I am very grateful.” The last restraint was undone and Ken crumpled in a heap on the floor.
“One more thing. Could you ask Tina to meet me in my office at 9, I have some things to discuss with her. Now get out of my sight.”
“Yes Miss Friend.” Ken quickly scampered from the room with a sigh of relief. He stopped at the apartment door to quickly dress before leaving as rapidly as possible before Alex changed her mind. Alex turned to the bathroom and entered, the shower was steamy and Alex opened the door and joined Sophia under the hot water.
“Hey babe, what was that all about?” Sophia questioned.
Alex cuddled up behind her stroking her hands gently across Sophia’s breasts. “I gave Ken the morning off to rest, he deserved it. Something’s changed in him last night. I don’t know what but I’m hoping it’s a good thing.”
Sophia turned to face her lover. “If you think that’s best. I’ve noticed one change over the last few weeks, he is getting fitter. Now can we stop talking about Ken and have some fun.” Alex nodded and Sophia ran her hands down her lover’s body. “I believe it’s your turn.”

Wednesday lunchtime arrived and Alex was rushed at her desk. She’d given her slaves the night off yesterday; it was in her best interest, especially knowing what was planned for tonight. As well as that Sophia was away meeting a client, something essential for the evening. She had left yesterday afternoon for the long trip to help set up arrangements. Alex had asked the three slaves to meet her in the office this lunch time and was just finalising a few reports before they arrived.
The knock on the door came as expected and Alex shouted for them to enter. Ken walked in quickly followed by Sue and Tina. “P1.” All three quickly dropped to their knees hands behind their backs, straight back and looking forward with zero hesitation. Alex smiled.
“I have called the three of you in today because we have some special arrangements for tonight and I want you to be ready and prepared. I assume you have all shaved today?” Alex queried. It was a new rule she had brought in, the slaves would have to shave all pubic hair twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. All three slaves nodded in confirmation.
“Good, this evening you will be entertaining a special guest. His identity will remain confidential but he is very important. You may have noticed the absence of Sophia; she is currently with him at his offices. He has kindly agreed to do myself a favour provided I can do him a favour in return. This evening Ken, you are going to make yourself scarce, go out to a bar at about 6 and do not return until midnight. Understand?”
“Yes Miss Friend.” Ken was confused, he had done nothing socially since the day Alex had confronted them about the attack. Now she was asking him to disappear for the evening.
“Good, I don’t want any distractions this evening. You are not to drink alcohol however; I don’t want you running your mouth or coming back drunk. You will arrive back at the flat at exactly midnight.”
“Yes Miss Friend.”
“Good. Now, girls, my client has asked for a very specific type of show. The two of you will be performing for the client on a live video feed that will be recorded and relayed to his private residence. He will be watching you perform. During the performance Sophia will be on video call with me to relay any orders or instructions from our client. I will be passing on the messages to you and you will follow these messages. During the performance, Tina will be an acting dominant and Sue submissive so my orders will be relayed to you by text in order to not spoil the illusion. You both will therefore have to keep a constant eye on the screens. It will be clearer when we have set up.”
Alex stopped to check the slaves were still following. Sue seemed nervous unsurprisingly but with little objection so far. Tina seemed totally relaxed though about performing on camera. Ken almost seemed confused why he was still here.
“There is a reward though on offer. If you manage to follow all orders, satisfy my client completely without complaint and maintain character you will each receive 1 hour of ken’s services in any way that you desire within my limits which I will make clear to you after the session if you pass. If you have any questions you feel you must ask now, please do so?”
“Mistress,” Sue spoke up, “Will the recording be kept of the session by the client?”
“A good question Sue, no it will not. That it part of the reason why Sophia is with him, to ensure no evidence is kept of the session. All identities will remain secret to everyone except me and Sophia as well. He will not know who either of you are.”
Sue seemed to relax slightly at Alex’s response but spoke up again. “One last question Mistress, how long will the session last.”
“There is no exact time on it but it will be a maximum of four hours or until the client is satisfied. I will be in your flat at 6:00 to set up and the session will begin at 7:30.”
“Any more questions?” Everybody shook their heads. “You all understand what will be happening?”
“Yes Mistress” came the response.
“Superb, now return to work and be ready for tonight.” Alex dismissed the three of them and they all quickly left the office with a mixture of emotions flowing through their bodies.

It was almost quarter to seven and Alex was working her way through technical preparations with a friend who produced videos. They had chosen a bedroom and Simon didn’t ask many questions. A main camera had been set up with a full wide shot of the double bed, an autocue was set up just to the side of it linked to a laptop which would allow Alex to send instructions without vocals. A secondary camera was placed at the side of the bed, just out of view of the main camera, to allow close up shots of the action. Microphones were hidden along the base of the bed to pick up all sounds. The cameras were connected to a direct internet feed to the client in his home residence. A Skype video to Sophia was set up next to the autocue laptop to relay instructions. Sophia’s voice was undetectable on the recording though.
Alex had spent the last 45 minutes ensuring all of this worked perfectly. “It’s all set Alex; I wish you could tell me what this was for though.”
Alex smiled. “You know I have my secrets. I promise to do you a favour at some point. Thanks again for helping to set all of this up for me.” Alex gave him a quick hug.
“You know I’m here for you any time.” With that note he left and Alex began the second stage of the set up, props and preparation. She called Sue and Tina into the room. Sue gasped as she saw the setup; it looked so professional, like an actual film set. She’d expected to be performing on something similar to a fancy webcam. Tina seemed calmer; she looked across the equipment nodding in approval at the sight. She was a little nervous but felt secure somehow.
“P1 ladies.” Alex waited for them to drop to their knees before continuing. “You are both about to participate in a video session with a secret client. It will involve a heavy amount of role play which I am about to explain to you. The session will be mostly spontaneous so reactions are natural, believable and to allow for adjustment at the clients complete whim.” The two girls were nodding as Alex continued to drill them.
“I will begin the session with you to help start the scene and ensure a story with sense. I assume you remember that shopping trip I asked you to go on?”
“Yes Mistress.” Both replied in unison.
“Well it was primarily to prepare for this moment. You see, our client has a bit of a fetish for puppy play, not an easy desire to satisfy. The two of you will take the role of pets to begin with but he wants to ensure you understand the distinction. You are humans being treated as pets, you are not playing actual animals, so when commanded you can speak, walk and do anything you can normally do. For the start of the scene you will also talk normally and not bark. Are you following me so far?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good, now at the start of the scene you will be in your cages either side of the bed. You will be in your masks with tails in place. I want your dishes placed at the end of the bed and collars on. The leashes will remain off camera. It isn’t customary but you will be using the collars you bought. Sue, you will be referred to as puppy slut. Tina, you will be alpha bitch. You will also use the hoods you have bought. Tina’s yours has far more room to control from and Sue’s will have the bit gag and reins. Your tails will be the ones the other person bought. I am now going to call Sophia and ensure everything is going smoothly at her end. I want you both in the cages completely ready by 20 past 7. Is everything understood?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Any questions before I leave?” Both girls didn’t move. “Just a few more little things girls: You must never remove the masks, you may remove the gag if desired, same for the tail but your identities must be protected. Always look at the autocue to check for updates. I will interfere if I deem necessary, otherwise once I’m off camera, Tina is in control of the situation. Now get ready and bring the cages.”
Both Tina and Sue hurried from the room to fulfill their last jobs.
Alex rang Sophia on the laptop and was quickly greeted by her lovers face. “Hey babe.”
“Hi Soph. Everything sorted on your end?”
“Yeah, he is getting comfortable in front of the widescreen; he seems to be able to flick between the two cameras like you said he would. I’m set up on the desk near to him so he can give me things to tell you.”
“Superb, can you ask him to turn the TV off for now, I don’t want him watching the set up and ruining the illusion.” Sophia nodded then turned her attention to the side and shouted the instructions across. Alex heard a murmured reply before Sophia looked back to her.
“All sorted, still go for 7:30?”
“Yeah, everything should be ready, I need to quickly change though as I’m introducing the scene. I think both girls are committed and game though. Hopefully there will be no objections later on. He remembers the limits.”
“Yep, all agreed.”
“Good, talk to you soon hun.” Alex ended the call and disappeared to get changed.

She entered the room at 7:25 to find Sue and Tina in their cages, she quickly locked them before returning to the screens. She called Sophia again and was greeted by a smile. “You’re looking hot babe.” Alex smiled. Tell him we’re ready when he is. Sophia relayed the message then gave Alex the thumbs up. Alex held up both hands before lowering a finger to indicate 9…8. She dimmed the lights slightly to add to the mood.
Alex counted down the time in her head before walking to the foot of the bed. She was wearing a black latex corset lace vest top. The suspenders jet black to match as well; the black mask was simple but covered her face well. She swished the riding crop around in an arc letting it slap hard against her palm. “Evening my little pets. Come to your doors.” Sue and Tina shuffled towards the bars on hands and knees. Alex unlocked the cage containing Tina and pulled her out by the collar.
Alex sat on the foot of the bed and patted to the side of her indicating for Tina to get up and lay next to her. The girl was almost unrecognisable with the full black hood on but she could never mistake the beautiful breast hanging freely below. “Have you been a good Alpha bitch?”
“Yes mistress, I have.” Alex patted the girl on the head, playing with the ears as she did so. She ran her hand down the girls back giving her a gentle swat on the rear.
Alex raised Tina’s head to look at her. “You know I like to reward my Alpha bitch when she has behaved don’t you?”
Tina nodded. “Yes mistress.” She attempted to wag her tail in excitement causing Alex to smile and try not to laugh.
“Good, now, we have a hierarchy in my property. A dog has to earn the right of alpha and I believe you have done that well. Once a week though I allow my alpha the total control of the pet who needs punishing the most. This week that is puppy slut. Would you like to punish puppy slut, alpha?”
“Yes Mistress. I would be honoured.” Tina wagged harder trying to seem as excited as possible. “You know the rules Alpha. I’ll be watching.” Alex gave Tina a parting spank and unlocked Sue’s cage.
“Puppy Slut, on the bed, you will obey Alpha’s commands until I decide you have been punished sufficiently.”
“Yes Mistress.”
Tina patted the bed just as Alex had for her; this is where it became harder. Tina was playing acting dominant as well as a pet. Alex just hoped the client would love it enough. She sat back behind the laptops to find a beaming Sophia who gave her a double thumbs up. She angled the camera to show the client completely absorbed in the screen.
Alex looked at her slaves, her pets. ‘Do me proud’ she thought.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 01-10-2016 at 05:42 PM.