View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 05:27 AM   #18
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 13

Alex laughed inside as she saw her three employees walk in. They were trying to be discrete, hidden amongst the stalls. She knew they must be close as soon as Sophia had walked in with a big grin on her face. Apparently the gym session had gone well, the first of many in this format most likely.
Ken looked awkward, trying to hide the female clothes as he rushed for their current living quarters. Alex smiled; she’d forgotten how fun fresh slaves were, the embarrassed, self conscious attitude they approached everything. This afternoon was going to be fun.

Ken marched up the stairs first swiftly followed by Tina and Sue. “Can you believe what those bitches are making us do” Ken blurted out as soon as he thought they were alone. He’d checked the area for surveillance and found nothing; anger was building inside, Sophia had tormented him to breaking point and his balls still ached. “I can’t take this anymore”
“What do you expect us to do Ken. You’re part of the reason we’re all here.” Tina hated when Ken went into his moods, it stressed them all out and made him sweat even more. “To be honest I quite enjoyed the session.”
Sue just glared at her, jealousy forming. “Well, you would, you don’t have to spend the rest of the day with this plug jammed up your arse.” Sue gestured towards her rear end where you could just make out a bump in the skirt.
“Guess you just need to get on my level.”
“Shut up bitch, you know we’re not as fit as you.” Sue was seething at Tina but knew she was right, how could she compete with the younger girl. “You have to let us win occasionally.”
“Why should I? What’s in it for me?” Tina folded her arms across her chest as if in a college rivalry.
Sue considered. “I’m sure you could think of something Tina but I don’t want to make a habit out of getting an ass beating.”
Ken couldn’t believe what he was hearing, the girls sounded resigned to their fate. “Are you two missing the entire point? What the fuck are we going to do? We can’t just go around letting them do this, where will it stop, I’m not letting those bitches rip my balls off whilst you stand there laughing, we need an idea.”
Sue and Tina just frown, they’d been over this before, any time Alex or Sophia tormented him he looked for a way out. “Ken, we’re fucked” Tina replied, “They have all the control and we have none, the best thing I can see is to make them both happy and you never know, maybe you might enjoy some of it.”
Ken was furious, his blood boiled. “Enjoy it! Are you fucking nuts? What good could possibly come from this?” Sue laughed. She couldn’t help it, she found his tempers hilarious. The fact he was still wearing his gym gear made it all the more comical.
“Well for a start, the exercise might actually help you get into some shape, and don’t tell me you don’t get turned on by Sophia squeezing your little balls.”
Tina burst out laughing. “I saw you looking at Sue’s punishment earlier Kenny boy; you loved every minute of it. Stop trying to play the victim. You’d like nothing more than to be back there watching Sue’s ass wiggle.”
Ken went bright red. “No… No…..I wouldn’t…. that’s not true,” he stammered.
“Isn’t it? You don’t want to feel that ass in your hands, give it a nice squeeze?”
Ken couldn’t form words, he’d frozen, not sure what to do. “B….b….but….”
“But what Kenny boy, but she wouldn’t let you? What if mistress ordered it for you Kenny? Go on Sue, give the man a wiggle. Wouldn’t you want mistress to order Sue to let you have your way with her? Is that what you fantasize about?”
“Fuck off Tina.” Sue stated with some authority. “You’re giving him a boner. What if it was you she made fuck him? What could you do about it?”
Ken couldn’t deny he was turned on at the thought of Alex letting him have his way with the two girls but the way she despised him it seemed unlikely. Never the less it might happen, he held onto the positive thought as his erection grew.
“Put the thing away Ken you imbecile. You’ll have someone’s eye out.”
The sound of Alex’s voice brought everyone to a halt. “How long have you been there mistress?” Tina asked apprehensively.
“Long enough my dear. Congratulations on winning this morning, it’s a shame you didn’t have better competition.” Tina smiled at the compliment as Ken and Sue’s face dropped. “Don’t worry ladies, I don’t plan to have either of you fuck Ken.”
Both Tina and Sue smiled at the comment as Ken looked disappointed. “Well…. At least not any time soon. Ready and in my office in 10 minutes. Not a second late.”
Alex turned sharply at the chorus of yes mistress from Sue and Tina and yes Miss Friend from Ken and left the room.
Tina and Sue had had all life and enthusiasm drained. Sue thought of the idea of Ken and shuddered. Surely Alex wouldn’t.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door to Alex’s office and the three employees were permitted in. Sophia was in her usual seat on the sofa and smiled as she watched the three apprehensive figures approach. Alex was sat on the corner of her desk and waited until all were silent and the door was closed.
“P1.” Instantly all three employees hit the deck, hands on their heads and legs spread. “Excellent, looks like you aren’t entirely useless and can remember simple commands. From what Sophia has told me you had an interesting morning. You seemed to particularly enjoy it Tina.”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good. The other two of you seemed less fortunate.” Alex stood, picked up a riding crop off the desk, and walked behind the three. “How is the ass Sue?” With that she lightly swatted the bulge the plug was making causing Sue to groan lightly.
“It’s good Mistress. Thank you for asking.” Sue’s ass was still aching from the onslaught she’d received in the morning.
“Good.” Alex landed a dew more swipes onto her ass laughing as Sue squirmed.
Alex walked behind ken and sharply landed a blow on his back. “Sit up straight Ken.” Ken straightened his back as much as possible. Alex walked to the front and lightly tapped Ken’s face with the crop. “You see Ken; I don’t like negligence and I don’t like imperfections. According to Sophia this morning you were ogling Sue’s ass and had the audacity to get hard in a punishment session. You need to learn to control yourself. Stand and strip.”
Ken shot to his feet and briefly hesitated as the four girls stared at him. SMACK. The crop flashed quickly across his cheek knocking him backwards. “No hesitation Ken. Strip.” Tina smiled at the punishment and Sophia couldn’t help but to once again be Alex’s horny assistant, reaching down and letting her fingers get to work.
Ken’s clothes were lying on the floor in no time and Alex walked back to her desk returning with a metal contraption. Ken’s eyes filled with fear, he’d worked long enough at the company to recognise the chastity cage. “Please Miss Friend, don’t do this.”
SMACK. The crop came quickly colliding with the other cheek. “Never have the audacity to question me Ken.” Alex threw the device to Ken. “Put it on. I don’t want to go anywhere near your genitals.” Ken whimpered as he took hold of the contraption. It was heavier than he remembered but seemed firm. There were small spikes lining the inside, enough to cause pain when he tried to get hard.
The device was a torture tool in his mind and as he watched Sue and Tina smile at his predicament, and Sophia moan as she fingered herself, he felt as hopeless as his cock would be in this cage.
He clicked the device into place and groaned as he felt it encase his penis. The spikes barely made an impact right now but he knew it would get worse.
“Hurting already Ken, are you even hard yet?”
“No Miss Friend” Ken replied. ‘The bitch’ Ken thought, he couldn’t believe that they were making him do this in front of the others. It was humiliating, degrading and evil. He wanted nothing more than to throw it back in Alex’s face but knew there was no choice in the matter.
The padlock clicked the two parts of the metal cage into place and then he was trapped. “Excellent, that should keep you in check Ken. Before you ask, the key is safe around Sophia’s neck.” Sophia revealed the chain dangling on her, with a small key at the bottom. “It will take a lot of effort at redemption for Sophia to choose to free your pitiful manhood.” Sophia smiled at him, a menacing grin of pure despise. Ken sighed, he knew it might be a long time before he would be satisfied again. “Now what do you say Ken after our generous gift.”
“Thank you Miss Friend” Ken grumbled through gritted teeth. He knew he had to try and please the two women.
“No problem Ken. Tina stand up please and come over to me.” Tina stood up and walked over to the desk without hesitation. “Strip and turn around to face the others.”
The command no longer even seemed to register as anything more than standard to Tina. She quickly obliged, removing everything and turning to face Sue and Ken.
Ken stared at the teen’s toned figure and immediately his cock twitched in the cage sending an aching pain through his body. He looked away, hoping to remove his excitement.
“Look at her Ken.” Alex stated with a cruel grin. “Look at the perfect form.” Tina’s humiliation dissipated at the compliment and she smiled at Ken’s suffering despite her nakedness. “I bet you’d like nothing more than to have your way with this pretty figure.” Alex ran her hand through Tina’s hair brushing it off her face. “Wouldn’t you to feel these breasts?”
Ken groaned in anguish as his penis tried to fight the cage as Alex guided her hands across the tits. “Yes Miss Friend.”
“To have her ride on top of you as you lay back and watch them bounce.” Alex laughed as ken squirmed in pain his cock pleading for air. Tina stood motionless as Alex’s hands danced across her body. She could feel her wetness growing.
“Please Miss Friend, please stop, it hurts.” Ken begged, causing Sophia to burst out with laughter.
“Just think Ken. Every time you think of sex, all you’ll get is pain. Now get dressed and piss off back to work.”
Ken quickly picked up his clothes, got dressed and darted from the office not wanting to be tormented any further by the two girls. As soon as he was out of sight Alex turned her attention to Sue and Tina. “Tina, get dressed and resume position.” ‘Patient and willing’ she thought to herself, Alex was amazed at just how far she’d mange to break the girls in such a short space of time. She’d taken it relatively slow, not included anyone outside the group, nothing too extreme and mainly focused on obedience and respect.

“OK ladies, I have a special task for you which may lead to a reward.” Both girls picked up, this was the first time Alex had spoken of anything positive. “You both want to please me, correct?”
“Yes mistress” both answered in unison. Alex smiled, ‘they’re mine’ she thought.
“You’ll have your chance soon enough. How do you like your current living arrangement? I want total honesty.” Both girls looked at one another scared to answer. “Come on, I don’t have all day.”
Finally Sue plucked up the courage to answer. “Honestly mistress, I appreciate you letting us stay there but it is miserable, it’s cold, uncomfortable. We’ve cleaned it as much as we can but it is far from a home. We don’t even have a shower.”
“That’s a shame. Do you feel the same Tina?”
“Yes mistress, I want nothing more than to feel properly clean, have a fully cooked meal and sleep in a bed.” Tina dropped her head in shame, she felt like she was insulting Alex’s generosity but knew she wanted honesty.
Alex smiled. “What would you do to get these things?”
“I’d do whatever you asked mistress, but it would be up to you whether you would grant us these.” Tina replied calmly. She wanted to please Alex, she was unsure why but knew she’d do whatever it takes to keep her happy, everything else was a bonus.
Good answer Alex thought to herself. She was slightly taken aback by the comment and took a moment to compose herself before continuing.
“It looks like it is your lucky day ladies. As it turns out my deal to buy a flat on the bottom floor of my building has been accepted. It is three bedrooms with a bathroom, kitchen and even TV and lounge area. You will be able to move in there today.” Alex stopped and watched the reaction.
Tina was surprised but elated, finally a shower, and a proper bed. Sue on the other hand was less so.
“What’s the catch mistress? I’d be delighted to have this but it seems strange after everything else that has happened.”
Alex grinned. “Always the clever one Sue. It is simple, rent will still be taken the same out of your salary, and cameras will be set up in all rooms to keep an eye on you. However the main thing is that once a week you will have to earn your stay there.”
“What do you mean by earn it mistress?” Tina asked curiously.
“Simple Tina. Each Sunday and today since it is the first time I am going to give you a task. However unlike all the other things I’m asking of you, these are entirely optional. Each person that completes the task will get to stay in the flat for the week. If you fail to complete the task you will remain in your current living arrangements for that week.”
“But, what are the tasks?” Tina asked still uncertain.
Alex took three steps forward. CRACK. The blow from the Crop to Tina’s face was hard and menacing. Tina fell backwards. “Remember your place Tina.”
“Sorry mistress. I apologise. It won’t happen again mistress.” Tina pleaded. Sue looked up in surprise. The blow had caught her off guard as well but reminded her of the power Alex still had.
“That’s better Tina. These tasks will be different however, they won’t be a simple follow instructions task. They will be a challenge, it may be time limits, money goals, or basic targets to succeed. You will have to meet the success criteria to earn your place in the flat. Ken has pissed me off this week so far so has already lost his rights. You two have a chance to earn a place. Or would you rather stay in the attic?”
“No mistress, we will try to succeed mistress.” Sue replied. She was desperate to leave that place, especially if it meant a few days away from Ken before he had a chance to move in as well. Tina nodded in agreement.
“Excellent, your task today is very simple since it is only for a few days. You have 30 minutes. Within that hour you must each provide me with a picture of yourself naked with another person. That person must have agreed to take the picture with you but does not need to be naked themselves. You need to be back in my office within 1 hour with the picture or you fail. If you are even a second late you fail. Understood.”
“Yes mistress” came the unison response. Tina was scared. She had done a lot for Alex already but this was the first time she’d asked them to include anyone else in the task and she was uncertain. Sue on the other hand was smiling, and Tina couldn’t understand why.
“One more thing. Everything must be visible on the image. Your time starts now.”
Both girls stood up and instantly left the office. Tina went to run off but Sue quickly grabbed her arm. “Where do you think you’re going?”
“You heard her Sue. We only have 30 minutes and need to find someone to help us.” Tina was frantic, panicked, she needed this.
“Tina, think for a moment about what Alex said. What do you need to do?”
“What are you talking about Sue? I need to get a picture of myself naked with another person.”
“Did she say anything about who the other person could be?”
“No, she just said they had to agree.” Tina smiled, finally working out what Sue was implying. “Can we just?” Sue nodded and the girls hugged.

Alex stared at the picture and laughed. Tina and Sue were nervous back kneeling on the office floor, wondering what Alex would think of their idea. Sophia looked over Alex’s shoulder and smiled. The picture was of both girls together, naked, on their own in the toilets. Alex looked up at the two worried girls. “Clever. I love it. Congratulations girls on finding a loophole. I certainly did not specify that the other person couldn’t be the other person. Well done Ladies.”
Both Tina and Sue breathed a massive sigh of relief. They’d both been scared Alex might completely discard their plan as cheating. “Thank you mistress.” Sue replied.
Alex thought and grinned. “One more thing girls, Ken will be joining you at the flat.” Tina sighed and Sue’s face dropped in disappointment. She’d been looking forward to a few days away from the man even if just to get away from his personal hygiene. “However, until Sunday he will be your servant in the flat. Consider it a reward”
The expressions in front of Alex changed instantly, smiles rose upon the two ladies contemplating possibilities. “Thank you Mistress” Tina responded quickly followed by Sue.
“Don’t get carried away though, I said servant, not slave. That means he can do your cooking, cleaning, any household chores. I don’t mind a bit of torment but you cannot treat him like we do. Remember your place. I have CCTV watching the place at all times so we will know what happens. Understand?”
“Yes Mistress.” The unison answer always brought a small smile to Alex’s face. She loved the power.
“I will take you to your new place after work and get you settled in. Now go back to your stations, you probably have a fair bit of work to catch up on.”
Tina and Sue rose to their feet and swiftly exited the room.
Sophia looked at Alex who was grinning. “Why do I have a feeling you wanted this?”
Alex took Sophia in her arms. “You always miss the bigger picture Soph. Yes, this is exactly what I was hoping for.”
“But why? They cheated it, cheated the system.”
“Soph. Do you think I wanted them to leave here and involve someone else in the company?”
“No….but…”
“What they have just done is willingly, without being forced taken a picture of the two of them smiling, naked, on my premises during office hours, as the picture shows and handed it straight to me. This will stand up entirely over everything they could possibly accuse us of if things turn sour. Call it an insurance policy, evidence which hasn’t been manipulated and one more thing to scare them with if there’s ever any trouble.”
Sophia smiled. “You really are a manipulative, genius bitch aren’t you?”
“Yes I am my dear.” Alex leaned in and their lips met.