Nightshade.

Round 1
10 tasks
1 extra penalty per day

Rolls- 5,6,1,4,4,4,4,1,2,1
Tasks- 5,11,12,16,20,24,28,29,31,32

Day 1
5- 10 drops candle wax on nipples for 5 mins. Hit off with ruler

I didn't have the candle i used before. Only the ones that we get with cakes, but i gave it a try. Bad idea because I got burnt instead. It was too.hot for my skin to handle and I stopped for the day..

Day 2
+1 penatly task

11- abuse nipples 2 min

it's cold in morning and my nipples are extra sensitive. Fun. I pinched and pulled. Twisted them.. as hard as I could.

12- i am a worthless little fucktoy. 3 tasks

Damn. That was humiliating considering I had the 2nd task taking 30 mins.. so tired of speaking but later that was one sentence ingrained in mind.

16- wet rubber snaps 25 each pussy lip & clit

I had never tried wet rubber band snaps before but i am glad i didnt .. hurts as hell.. its like slicing through.. worse was on clit. I had too take breaks

20- 30m clamps
Good enough. Pleasing.

24- pinch pull nipples 10x
Quite painful after clamps. Aaahh can imagine it while writing this too..

28- toothpaste on nipples, remove by wet rubber snaps
Again nipple abused �� this was good too... I put on good amount of toothpaste on each so had to hit many times. Cold + wet + stings. It was like nipples got frostbite.

29- Coat your pussy and clit with the toothpaste. Grab a toothbrush and slowly scrub and rub up and down your pussy and clit 25 times. When done, slap your pussy and clit very hard 10 times with your hand.

I think I'd prefer to go back to nipples, this was torture. But i did get wet by the end, which is beside the point... still first cool then abrasion and then slaps fuck. I am just happy i dont have to go cycling today.

31- 6 pins Each pussy lip nd clit 5 mins.
I have officially lost my mind to Continue forward right now only but i am sadist. Although I like putting clips on normally. This was more painful. But more fun

32- ice in umderwear. Unavailable. Reroll 5
36- 25x pussy by shoe
I resent this so much... but last task so I would finish it rather get 2 tasks tomorrow... and I am definitely sore at both areas... ��

Penalty- roll: 4
40-crawl 5 mins
Finally something without pussy or nipple. But now my body hurts. And i have full day ahead. Lucky me!!!

Bit exaggeration, i will be fine... but mainly lots of fun and pleasure oooh yes. I think I will have to wash my sheets though now. Last lastly I was getting more and more aroused.

Thank you for the fun game.
I think I'll keep going till I complete all tasks once. Amazing.
But I'll take a break in between ��
The following user says Thank You to Nightshade. for this post: