View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 11:47 PM   #386
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Fun night last night. Not especially kinky but worth sharing

Amy came round for a surprise visit. I was of course naked, wearing heels and a plug when I opened the door. I’m always nervous when I do this but also excited because I don’t always know who is on the other side. A rule is a rule so I have no choice and it makes life fun. Amy just laughed and kissed me and told me I was a weirdo

Also in my room a few of my dildos were lying around as I have to have one in me when I sit down. So it was inevitable that Amy also got naked (she’s so fucking hot and fit with her CrossFit body!) and we started making out

She knelt between my legs and ate me out, and then worked my clit with her tongue and brought me to an edge. I was shaking but she told me not to cum, so I fought it and it subsided

We then moved to the bedroom and Amy decided to tie me to the bed spread eagle and she then proceeded over the evening to work my clit with either her tongue, fingers or a vibe. Bringing me to an edge and making me hold it but not letting me cum. To help as I reached the edge and was fighting to hold back the orgasm she would rub an ice cube on my clit. The cold helped the edge go as the shock of the ice made me jump. She then took out my plug and popped the ice cube in and reinserted the plug. She kept this up all night until I was just shaking and crying (and I mean crying). I was so desperate to cum but she wouldn’t let me. I begged and writhed but she just kept edging me all night. Around 1am she sat on my face and I got to eat her out and lick her clit until she came over my face. Feeling her hot body writhing on my face and tasting her wet pussy as he juices flowed was heaven. But I was still not allowed to cum!! She edged me 3 more times until we both fell asleep

Woke up at 5am as Amy had to get to the gym. She finally untied me and I was able to take the plug out and clean up

I didn’t get much sleep and I’m a horny mess having been edged all night. Will plug myself for work now and will also have my remote vibe in for the day. Plan is to edge at least once an hour! Got to be horny for the weekend

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: